New Strikers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

Teeboo is going to tell us that Roadrunner is correct but Matt already knew that.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

its over to you then teeboo, :)
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Of course he's right, but that's because the things he's predicting are things which are almost certain to be true. Of course we're taking to strikers, I could have told you that without either being 'in the know' or referring to the Beeb. Equally, of course we're signing Chris Brass, he's our manager's right hand man.
The day we're told by one of the great many people on here who all reckon they know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that we're signing someone totally off the radar, waaaay outta left field and with an accurate time frame (much in the style of the esteemed Teeboo), then they'll earn some credence. We seem on here to be quite willing to accept the word of any old body who turns up claiming to me the manager's PA.

Still, it's amusing poking him with a stick... :devil:

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

teeboo100 wrote:i reckon its about time teeboo made a return to take over the roadrunners mantle and as everybody knows teeboo hasnt been wrong yet oh and p s stop the bickering chaps and get a room we are all lovers not fighters
Ohhh Teebooo. I didn't know you cared. Don't tell Matt and Trojan though., They will be sooo terribly jelous
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

ferrarilover wrote:Of course he's right, but that's because the things he's predicting are things which are almost certain to be true. Of course we're taking to strikers, I could have told you that without either being 'in the know' or referring to the Beeb. Equally, of course we're signing Chris Brass, he's our manager's right hand man.
The day we're told by one of the great many people on here who all reckon they know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that we're signing someone totally off the radar, waaaay outta left field and with an accurate time frame (much in the style of the esteemed Teeboo), then they'll earn some credence. We seem on here to be quite willing to accept the word of any old body who turns up claiming to me the manager's PA.

Still, it's amusing poking him with a stick... :devil:

Matt.
Like Ross Hannah? :na:
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

except it ferrari, you know i was right, you dont like it because people know things, i dont make these things up, i post what im toldby a source so close to the club and players. mso jog on matey . :na:
monkeyboy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by monkeyboy »

Jordan Burrow just left Morecombe, 20 year old, Bentley thinks he has a bright future. Not prolific, but improving and has got a fair amount of league experience for one so young.
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

The gulls are going up
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

Cant getlink to work, has Benners signed?
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Forest gull wrote:Cant getlink to work, has Benners signed?
Benners has gone on holiday...seriously!
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

Forest gull wrote:Cant getlink to work, has Benners signed?
he's gone on holiday...been offered a deal and will reply when he's back from holiday!
The gulls are going up
monkeyboy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by monkeyboy »

Jordan Burrow swooped up by Stevenage, speedily!
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

ROADRUNNER wrote:except it ferrari, you know i was right, you dont like it because people know things, i dont make these things up, i post what im toldby a source so close to the club and players. mso jog on matey . :na:
accept, not except.

I'll let the missing apostrophes slide though, because I'm in a good mood.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

happytorq wrote: accept, not except.

I'll let the missing apostrophes slide though, because I'm in a good mood.
Ahhhhh so sweat of you :~D
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

'Ere, Jezza, there are many different stories regarding RH. I've heard (from a source close to the club and players)* that even the mere suggestion that we were considering signing him is pretty wide of the mark. However, given what Teeboo knows and how [s]he knows it, I'm reluctant to believe that [s]he got it so wrong.

Matt.

*Not sure of her name, but the Candyman was party to the conversation which took place at a reserve match early last season (or late the season before). The lady who made the comments was (and remains) a member of backroom staff, so might have had some unique knowledge of goings on. Regardless, she's definitely more reliable than whoever told RR that Brassy would be signing "within 48 hours", about 6 weeks ago. (Louis, we need a 'poke with stick' smilie, otherwise idiots will start shouting at me again).
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"