Steve Tully

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

your ahead of me gull, i know its a striker who has been playing abroad, any ideas ?
supergulls
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by supergulls »

ROADRUNNER wrote:its only rumours at the moment gull, like someone else said ak may go for a centre half who can play at RB, Im more intrested now in who the others are going to be, striker, winger, centre half, and a french midfielder maybe ?
As far as I'm aware roadrunner we already have somebody in the building that can do that role, the young lad Hutchings plays centre half and right back. I know he's young but if he proves himself in pre season he may get a chance. He's got plenty of ability and I've heard he looks sharp in training so far, he definitely has potential !
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

supergulls wrote: As far as I'm aware roadrunner we already have somebody in the building that can do that role, the young lad Hutchings plays centre half and right back. I know he's young but if he proves himself in pre season he may get a chance. He's got plenty of ability and I've heard he looks sharp in training so far, he definitely has potential !
That's true.

Nothing against Tully but I really think it would be a waste of a chunk of our budget to sign another experienced Right Back, when there are clearly more pressing areas that need to be filled.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

if thats the case than hutchings would fill the gap, also manse can do a job , yes i know its not his best positin bit he could fill the gap for a game or two, but hopefully in hutchings and mackenzie we could have two stars.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

Well that's a bonus! I didn't realise Hutchings could play full-back too, with him and Manse as cover for right-back that frees up even more money for the other new players we need :) French superstar here we come!!
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23150452

Is that the green light to join
Lucy
OhJimmyJimmy
Reserve Player