Joss Labadie - Accepts 10 game Ban

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Some people (myself, for example!) mature early, others mature later. If Joss has now learned his lesson and is prepared to behave properly in future, then fine, the incident should be consigned to the past and his future career with the Gulls can be mutually beneficial. But he must be made aware that if he once steps over the line again he will be finished at Plainmoor. Bad temper and petulant attitude are no substitutes for sportsmanship and footballing skills and abilities.
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

Gullscorer wrote:Some people (myself, for example!) mature early, others mature later. If Joss has now learned his lesson and is prepared to behave properly in future, then fine, the incident should be consigned to the past and his future career with the Gulls can be mutually beneficial. But he must be made aware that if he once steps over the line again he will be finished at Plainmoor. Bad temper and petulant attitude are no substitutes for sportsmanship and footballing skills and abilities.
this 'internal' investigation will hopefully fine Joss enough £ to give us back some of this money we've p*ssed away!
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
Scorpion
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Danny Stevens

Post by Scorpion »

As I understand it the maximum fine he can have is 2 weeks wages. He can be dismissed for "gross misconduct" if felt appropriate after a disciplinary process. I think he'll be gone in May anyway as he'll want to play in the league.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Scorpion wrote:As I understand it the maximum fine he can have is 2 weeks wages. He can be dismissed for "gross misconduct" if felt appropriate after a disciplinary process. I think he'll be gone in May anyway as he'll want to play in the league.
He could have been playing league football for the last 9 games or so, but he decided to be a complete prick and take a chunk out of somebody.
As it is, he's been getting money to do **** all, will have to give a small amount back and walk into another club at the start of next season with it all forgotten about. Meanwhile we lose out once again.

As far as I'm concerned (and I realises that I may be in a minority here), the bloke is a selfish bastard and I hope he struggles to find another club.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Scott Brehaut wrote: He could have been playing league football for the last 9 games or so, but he decided to be a complete prick and take a chunk out of somebody.
As it is, will have to give a small amount back and walk into another club at the start of next season with it all forgotten about. Meanwhile we lose out once again.

As far as I'm concerned (and I realises that I may be in a minority here), the bloke is a selfish bastard and I hope he struggles to find another club.
He felt right at home from day one then! :)

Scotty! Calm down calm down calm down calm down. It's not even midday yet! I totally agree with everything you said even about the bitter bit at the end. :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

To all those of you who doubt the Plainmoor PR machine, I give you this story.

That Hargreaves (probably ably assisted by Media Man Tim and others) is a wily old fox.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

to all of you wanting to know what ferrarilover is on about, you can look for hints in this Herald Express story :
http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/T ... story.html
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Signed for D and R.

Of course, given that he served his entire ban with us whilst getting a nice tidy wage, he is free to play for them from the start.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/E ... story.html

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I don't usually advocate this sort of thing, but if someone snapped him two minutes into the new season, I wouldn't be overly upset.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
frenchgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tommy northcott

Post by frenchgull »

Joss Ladabie must be the luckiest player ever,not only dose he commit a disgracful act on a football field,comparble to our friend at Liverpool,he gets paid by Torquay for all the period of his suspension,then picks up a contract at D and G.I can only hope that justice prevails and he dose not profit from this outrage.Funny though that the media seems to have missed this but Ladabie is not a premier league player
jonnyfive
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Gary Clayton

Post by jonnyfive »

I still don't think he bit the guy. And neither did Suarez.

Some people are so quick to judge.
"Also, stands aren't sentient."
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

He and Cooper must have loved their spell here. Probably two of our highest earners getting paid to do feck all except go to the gym, bookies and play PlayStation.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Joss has got to go to the dentist and have his teeth out so that this does
not happen again. :O
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Well i wanted to go to see the polar bears in the North pole. but I was warned they might harm me. Their bite is a real killer. But I know there is a greater chance of being bitten by Luis suarez than being bitten by a polar bear
Saurez and Labadie have booked rooms together for their holiday in the States. They are going to visit Massachuesetts. (massofchewsets)
They have been arguing about who has the better nickname. Jaws or Dracula.
Luis saurez has been sponsered by Snickers. Better bite than an Italian. your not you when your hungry
Officials are looking to see if he falls into the category of dangerous animals given he is likely to bit again.
There are new dishes on the menu at Luis saurez new restaurant

Starter is Alex Oxtail Chamberlain soup or Julio sesar salad. .

main course. Andy Caseral or Benteke fried chicken

Sweet Juicy Jaaskelainen or John Cherry

all served with a little Chianti

with a new suarez bottle opener

latest sound bites from Labadie and suarez twitter. is he really that hungry for success.

Nandos reach out to offer suarez a meal if hes that hungry. you wonder about theri appetite for the game.

A bravery award is to be made to Labadie and saurez dentists.

Suarez says he is ready to go to eataly. But has he bitten off more than he can chew.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843