Exeter V Torquay 21st April 2014

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

We're down anyway. An Exeter win will make it official sure but the glory will never be theirs because it is already a formality. They won't send us down, we did that all by ourselves months and months ago.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: aint got 1

Post by yellowwot1 »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:We're down anyway. An Exeter win will make it official sure but the glory will never be theirs because it is already a formality. They won't send us down, we did that all by ourselves months and months ago.
Win lose or draw the Exeter faithful will love every second of our agony, if they win they will make sure you leave knowing how bad Tufc are and.the duke of York will be.rocking til midnight.

I don't want to witness any of it no matter what the.outcome to embarrassing to contemplate for me i'm afraid
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

If i lived locally I'd go if i trusted the words CH said yesterday on the O/S but I've seen us many times this season and such a performance he is asking for just isn't in us I'm afraid. He should know this and just have said we're just gonna go at them from kick off and see where we end up instead of vacuous empty words that nobody believes.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
frenchgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tommy northcott

Post by frenchgull »

Well gull maybe your illness and poverty situation is due to watching Torquay too much this season!!.No offence but the two do go together
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

That rings true because I'm also ill and poor too! :)

But I'm rich inside.
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

Gullscorer wrote:We won't be relegated.. :)
Oh thank goodness for that. I assume that the League Table on various websites must be wrong! Where can I find the one that shows us not going down?
frenchgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tommy northcott

Post by frenchgull »

Hi Andy,you have my admiration for the day job you do and I think I could cure your povity situation if we barred up the entrance to Ladbrokes but please don't get cured of your illness as you are by far the funniest poster on here.
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

Let's get some pride back and beat the scum today. At least we may be able to drag them down with us :~D
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

frenchgull wrote:Hi Andy,you have my admiration for the day job you do and I think I could cure your povity situation if we barred up the entrance to Ladbrokes but please don't get cured of your illness as you are by far the ANNOYING-EST poster on here.
*EDITED FOR FACTUALS............. =D

Most kind Frenchie. :bow:
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Portsmouth reportedly making eight changes against Northampton; giving the Cobblers all three points..?? :(
Shouldn't they be putting out their best team..??
Last edited by Gullscorer on 21 Apr 2014, 14:52, edited 2 times in total.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

Rovers 1-1 Rochdale now
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

2-1 Rochdale
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

COME ON LADS!!!!! LETS' DO THIS TODAY AND GET THE BLOODY JOB DONE PROPERLY!!! COYY!!!!!!
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

This is Craig's chance.

Rice
Tonge Pearce O'Connor Cargill
Mansell Lathrope Craig
Couthirst Benyon Cameron
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14