FUNNY Jokes, FUNNY Tubes & FUNNY Video Clips

General chat about anything else goes here.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

G'day folks. Judging by the two ridiculous threads Cambgull posted, I think he's jealous because my jokes are funnier than his, and my more serious posts appear to be too intellectually challenging for him, since he posts personal attacks on me rather than cogent reasoned responses to my own arguments! Oh, and be warned: nobody is allowed to post anything that Cambgull doesn't approve of!

Well, Cambgull, I normally endeavour always to be polite, courteous, and considerate of other people's views. However: this video ain't funny and it's obviously not dumbed down to your level, but if you don't like it, you can sod off..!!
(now censored by youtube)
Last edited by Gullscorer on 07 Mar 2014, 20:08, edited 1 time in total.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I wouldn't worry about intelligence levels Gullscorer. If you knew anything about who I really am, you'd probably find me far more learned than most members of the forum and especially your good self. At very least, the letters after my name would suggest so. I just don't feel the need to spam a football forum about a subject in which there has been little to no interest shown from other members of the forum, in order to make myself seem intelligent (isn't working), annoy other members (is working) or as some vague attempt to get others to see your point of view (isn't working).

So in summation; if your purpose in posting about feminism was either the former or the latter of these options, then I'd probably stop, if I were in your shoes.

If it were the middle option (which I highly doubt would have been the case initially), then you're merely doing the very basis of the subject you're complaining about, which just makes you a hypocrite. But then perhaps you're one of those types who is a complete arsehole at work because you go home and get beaten by your wife. Anything to make yourself feel a little bit like a man, eh?

EDIT: For the record, I'd like to add that I have no problem with anything else you post, nor yourself as a person. I just find the sheer amount of posts about a topic which barely exists and is dwarfed on a daily basis by the amount of bias aimed in the opposite direction. It is still very much better to be a man in this world, let's be honest. Throughout my life, the only people I've found to complain about feminists tend to be people downtrodden by the female race because they don't have much of a backbone outside of their computer room.

As for the video, I believe my icy heart may have just melted a little bit.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Come on then Camb, I know you're dying for someone to ask, what's your full title?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by cambgull »

I actually wasn't as I'm a fairly humble person, believe it or not.

BA Hons, BSc, MCSA, MCSE, PgD, MA.

Hopefully in the next few years I'll be able to add DMus or DMA (depending on which course I decide to do) to my range of Music, Business and ICT based qualifications.
Luke.

cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by cambgull »

I have also taken various qualifications in English, Maths, Science, Business Studies, Music, ICT, Philosophy, Psychology and even one about Chernobyl but they were all through free courses run through predominantly US Colleges from websites such as Coursera. They're all certifiable and CV-addable courses which I do when I'm bored, frankly. As far as I am aware though, they don't come with letters to add to my name!
Luke.

Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Well now Camb, perhaps you've been spending too long in academia instead of the real world!

I must point out that my posts on the subject in question, although comparatively large in number, still nevertheless form a distinct minority of the totality of my posts on this forum, and that the forum's moderators and officials have indicated that they are happy for me to continue posting as I do. However, I'm sure you will be overjoyed to learn that these posts will in future probably diminish in number, simply because I shall have less time available due to other commitments.

As I remember, there have been complaints from about three people, plus a little sarcasm from a couple of others, rangeroverlover! But your assertion that other members are either annoyed or not interested is merely an unsubstantiated assumption on your part. I'm glad to hear that you're not intellectually challenged by my posts (I never really fully believed that you were), in which case it can only be that you (and those two others) have an attitude problem regarding this subject, and it does appear from your penultimate paragraph above that you may have been indoctrinated by modern radical gender feminism to the extent that you are unable to see the realities of the world around you.

I therefore recommend a little therapy. Simply take the red Matrix pill (good film!), click on the links below my posts, and repeatedly read the content therein until you attain Nirvana. I shall gladly point you in the direction of particularly useful articles and studies, and if, when my health improves, I find myself passing through Cambridgeshire I shall be happy to pursue further intellectual discourse with you over pints of warm beer (though I don't believe your heart is that icy). I'm always willing to learn something new.. :)
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Oi Cambgull - take your bloody qualifications and pi*s off to another thread. This one is for favourite jokes, tubes and video clips and, unless I'm much mistaken, your posts are nothing like a joke, tube or video

;-)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Is it not PgDip? Does the MSCE not subvert the need to include the MSCA? Why do you have two Bachelor's degrees? Have you ever been asked so many questions that your eyes turned green?

Matt.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Grrr, shitty website!

Can't be arsed to type it all again, just watch the **** video.

Matt.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Why are there no Spinster's Degrees?
Because no woman likes to be called a spinster..
:rofl:

Ahmm.. Sorry, couldn't resist... :Oops: =D
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

ferrarilover wrote:Grrr, shitty website!
Can't be arsed to type it all again, just watch the f**king video.

Matt.
Jaguarlover...??
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Had a Jag when I was 18. **** superb car. I was out shopping for another one when I ended up buying a Focus ST (yeah, I know, but I couldn't find the exact XKR I wanted and the ST was a great example of a brilliant car).
Desperately want a new car (I've had my current steed for over two years now), but probably can't justify an XKR over an A8 (which in itself is a tough task).

Matt.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by cambgull »

ferrarilover wrote:Is it not PgDip? Does the MSCE not subvert the need to include the MSCA? Why do you have two Bachelor's degrees? Have you ever been asked so many questions that your eyes turned green?

Matt.
A PgD and a PgDip is essentially the same thing, AFAIK, but much like many other qualifications there are small differences which determine what the letters are. I've never really asked what the exact difference is, all I'm going on is what my tutor told me. I assumed he'd know what he was talking about! (Which is actually quite unlike me, I normally like to question the significance of something.)

As for the MCSA/E, I had completed the MCSA and then was offered an MCSE course through work at the cost of absolutely nothing. Technically, the MCSE supersedes the MCSA but I spent a total of 4 years altogether on both courses and frankly I think I've earned the right to put both on the end of my name! As for two Bachelor's degrees, one was for my hobby and interest in Music, the other was for my work life and gives me the general knowledge of how business works and how I could develop my own business which I plan to do once I've come up with that multi-million pound idea that we're all searching for.

It's crazy thinking back that I was doing the MCSA, BA in music and worked 30+ hours a week all at the same time. It's bloody difficult fitting that all in around the important things in life such as pubs!

As for the jokes:-

I was sat on a packed bus when this woman said to me, "Excuse me, why don't you let this heavily pregnant woman, laden with bags of shopping, sit down."

"Why the **** should I? " I replied. "I've paid my fare the same as her. Besides, she can sit down when we get home."
Luke.

Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Luke that joke is absolutely disgraceful and you should be ashamed of yourself..!! :red: :rofl: =D :lol: :bow: :clap: =D :rofl:

Paddy texts his wife: ' Mary, I'm just having one more pint with the lads. If I'm not home in 30 minutes, read this message again..'
:)