New home shirt

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

geezer wrote: It has nothing to do with being yellow/blue or yellow/white, it`s not the combo that I don`t like, it`s the fact that it looks sh1te and washed out! I couldn`t give a monkeys about the collar or where the badges are located it looks bl00dy aweful!
I don't recall referring to you directly? You' a very angry man 'geezer'.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
ggggg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ggggg »

How does my post come across as angry? I know you were refering to Chunky`s comments but some of us aren`t objecting to the colours per say but the drab design!
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

Chunky - I believe that was the away kit from that season, I may be wrong.
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

i dont believe it. its haunting me its bloody haunting me. i went to brush my teeth this morning and even my new toothbrush is yellow and white with the brush part being bloody stripes. my missus is taking the p1$$ surely.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh. :@ nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :P
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
DonnyGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Halstead

Post by DonnyGull »

Ordered mine early hours Friday, received Saturday (today) morning. Can't fault ordering process, received e-mails to keep me informed of progress of my order.
Yellow stripes are fine, perhaps shorts to match navy blue on shirt and then have white socks.
Pleased with my shirt.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

DonnyGull wrote:Ordered mine early hours Friday, received Saturday (today) morning. Can't fault ordering process, received e-mails to keep me informed of progress of my order.
Yellow stripes are fine, perhaps shorts to match navy blue on shirt and then have white socks.
Pleased with my shirt.
Same here Tony, I have nothing but praise for the whole buying online process. Very professional and thorough.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

love the shirt people -it is a torquay one after all! to hell with the haters!
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Robiberto22 wrote:love the shirt people -it is a torquay one after all! to hell with the haters!
:goodpost:

its bang on!!

however the new barnsley away shirt is awful! :Z

dont think im permitted to paste the page on here - which is lucky!
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
We now head Due South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

just had a look and yes it's poor lol
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Robiberto22 wrote:love the shirt people -it is a torquay one after all! to hell with the haters!

like i said, its grown on me a bit, at a glance it is quite smart, but it is not a torquay united shirt.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

not our best ever kit but i did like it
goodluckgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by goodluckgull »

It was good to see so many Torquay fans wearing the new shirt today. They were mostly in the popside. However, not many to be seen on the big bench !
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

I noticed that too, a lot of replica shirts around. Great for the club
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

DevonYellow wrote:I noticed that too, a lot of replica shirts around. Great for the club

yep, 2 thumbs up to that, regardless of what i think personally about the shirt its great if there are loads sold and many wear it to show the team and the club support. :) :-D
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

I still think that the design of the shirt that won the competition is better than our new one. However, I have finally succumbed and purchased one today after the match - well, it is a Torquay shirt after all :scarf:

Did anyone notice that the further away the wearer was, the more whiter the shirt looked?

Sat in the Bench, looking towards the Popside, all the new shirts looked white to me. But then again, my eyes are not exactly all that :)

Steve
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf: