Torquay United V Bristol Rovers 27th April 2013

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Trojan 67 wrote:How refs like sh*t for brains Deadhead are still officiating is a mystery to me.

No it is not truth be told. Rent Boy up the choccy motorway FA are to blame for deadheads like Deadhead.

Because the FA do FA about sh*ts like Deadhead, the FA earn sweet FA respect from the paying football supporting public. What have the FA done about the sh*t for brains Popside linesman from the Barnet game? You've guessed it : FA

Glossary

FA - Football Association

FA - Fanny Adams

FA - Eff All

:engflag:

STONED to death deadhead dick here had to post/read it twice to get it. :Oops: :rofl:
Last edited by Trojan 67 on 26 Apr 2013, 19:45, edited 2 times in total.
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Troj, you have started quoting your own posts, talking to yourself is indeed the first sign of madness.. :)

As for the game, gowd this week has been utter torture..bring it on, lets get this over and done with. COYY :scarf:
Formerly known as forevertufc
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

forevertufc wrote:Troj, you have started quoting your own posts, talking to yourself is indeed the first sign of madness.. :)

As for the game, gowd this week has been utter torture..bring it on, lets get this over and done with. COYY :scarf:
Yes Dave indeed it is... :na:
Formerly known as forevertufc
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

forevertufc wrote:Troj, you have started quoting your own posts, talking to yourself is indeed the first sign of madness.. :)

To the first part : when Sir Laughallot is in the temple, harmony reigns, all is quiet. When the temple disperses/dispenses all 'ell breaks loose . . . . . the devil rides out. :devil:

Then there's the inner sanctum of chapel perilous.
:O

To the second part : agree about the torture of this week, but AndyBodinFan returns next week and Sir Laughallot will slip away back into the peace of the temple/chapel perilous.

:engflag:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
goodluckgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by goodluckgull »

Hope the atmosphere will be as good as the Tuesday night game against Barnet. Support all the players on the pitch and believe in them. I am feeling nervous so goodness knows how they are feeling. Please NO PITCH INVASION.
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

COYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Oblivion!!!!
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

goodluckgull wrote:Hope the atmosphere will be as good as the Tuesday night game against Barnet. Support all the players on the pitch and believe in them. I am feeling nervous so goodness knows how they are feeling. Please NO PITCH INVASION.
No need to be nervous. Even if we lose we are not, absolutely definitely not, going down.

But we're not even going to lose. The game will most likely be a draw, though it is certainly winnable. It will be a great game with a great atmosphere, and a credit to League Two.

And then, roll on next season... :scarf: :scarf:
Last edited by Gullscorer on 27 Apr 2013, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

I've been very calm about the game all week, now just 3 hours til kick off and I can feel the nerves and excitement beginning to kick in.

Honestly think most results will go against us but I think York will beat Dagenham and we will draw with Rovers which will make us safe.

COYY!!!!
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
mini_mid_devon
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Nathan Craig

Post by mini_mid_devon »

I have a match today,

The nerves will be jingling when I have to check the phone after all the results are through!!!

COYY
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Watches from: Pop side

Post by yellowmonkey »

Gonna be leaving shortly, is it still pay on the gate or ticket only?
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

Hoping Mr Knill has got the boys out on the pitch watching 'AC/DC Live at Donington' on the big screen right about now.

We're in as good a position as we can be but the job's not done yet. I think we'll be fine.

Was at the ticket office this morning, no queue but a few milling around in shirts for both sides.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Watches from: Pop side

Post by yellowmonkey »

Just checked with the club plenty of popside tickets left, Bristows bench is full and only a few family stand left.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

CANT WAIT TILL KICKOFF.

COYY!!!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Tickets are selling very quickly now. If you are intent on coming I would get up here fairly quickly as there is only about 200 left.
Must go!
Andrew
coley in stripes
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by coley in stripes »

Will be GREAT if we can do it ourselves without having to rely on other results. We have basically got to this point on our own efforts as very little re other results has gone our way....I see it as a 'bore draw' though, Rovers won't want to lose us but If we win, we have deserved our status without doubt......COYY PLEASE