Next Weekend

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

Will now be at end of match(as long as we keep off pitch),according to OS.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

That could depend on how things finish up, no matter how much you tell them if we stay up there will be quite a few that will run on at the end, just hope the message goes in, doubt it though.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

taxilady wrote:Don't you lot dare turn this forum into the Argyle one! If you read that, you'll scarcely find one optimistic post; doom & gloom extraordinaire!I've been saying since January that Torquay will NOT be relegated. Yes, it's gone to the wire, & whoever thought that it wouldn't? Really looking forward to the Rovers match. Of course we've got to fight, but what makes you think that Alan Knill, Chris Brass, Manse & all the others don't know that? They've been fighting for most of their recent games, & it took me a couple of days to recover after the Barnet match because they battled very well! I was hoarse! (Not horse, in case some of you can't read!) Same again on Saturday please! COYYs ! :scarf:

Indeed you are correct in that dear lady. I am the only horse in this forum.!!!!! :lol:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Glostergull wrote:
I am the only 'rse on this forum

Oi ! Gloster ! No ! What about Trojan the 'r. . . . . . oops

:Oops: :rofl:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020