Buckle Watch

General chat about anything else goes here.
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

The spoof Paul Buckle account on twitter, @bucklepaul, is a hoot!

Mistake by Bevan was very costly. That does it. Defo going to shag his wife now.

Pitches are awful at this time of year. I was expecting snow. That is why we lost
TUST member 203
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Listened to buckles interview on Radio Bristol says he's there for another million years!

But ambitious that!
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

divingbboy wrote:If Buckle had any decency, he'd do the honourable thing and walk. Which, of course, means he won't walk.
The radio commentary picked up the Rovers fans singing loud and clear at the end. Sacked in the morning. You'l be sacked in the morning. They hope to interview NIck Higgs and Buckle with his usual excuses. Don't expect anything we haven't heard from Buckle though. Nickhiggs has left the stadium for supposedly a family function. Hmm.

I fully expect him to blame. The japanese Toon army. Bristol City. Milton Keynes. Staines. Brucie. Southampton Gull. The weather. Rovers fans. God. Too much Turkey. Too much Greece(grease). Too much booze. not enough Money. The banks. The european union. Witches. Worlocks. Black magic. Harry Potter. Brucie again. Black holes. pitch too muddy. The bogs at the mem.The white lines. Both on the pitch and the middle of the road. oh and car parks. Having a headache. having an ex wife. having another headache.Girls with Bog boobs. Girls with no boobs. Elvis. Michael Jackson. Bubbles. The flumps. Bagpuss. Muffin the Mule. Andy Pandy. Camberwick Green. Trumpton. Sid James park. Excretia. pregnancy. Elves. Father Christmas. Rudolph. Donner kebabs. Blitzen. The Queen. Joe Kuffour. Superman. Batman. Clouds. Burgers. No Comunication. No telephones. Spacial anomolies. Star Chip Enterprise. The Klingons. The Romulans. The board. The stewards. The Crossbar.. previous managers.. Stuart Campbell. Rotten Christmas Presents.Too many socks for Christmas. Hurricanes. Tornados. Too much plum duff. Not enough Plum duff. Shane Duff. Gone off in a huff. too much fluff. (in belly button). Red Jelly. Yellow Jelly. green jelly. Match of the day. The league show. ITV. BBC. satalite telly. Martin Ling. Torquay United. The rock Walk. Earthquakes. Teams playing better than Rovers. Teams playing worse than Rovers Rivals. The floodlights. The pitch. Brucie again. Trojan. Irene. the sun was in their eyes. aliens. too many chocolates. The fog was too thick (as it it was ever intelligent). bookings. sending offs. Late kick offs. early kick offs. Little green men. Orang Utans. Matt. Girly orange cars. orange laces. Orange. in fact anything orange. The second world war. ME 109's Fockewolfe 190's. Sukas.. hand grenades. Russia. Australia. The moon. the moonies. The Monster raving loony party. Jumping frogs. Lizards. The 50ft woman. any woman. Quatermass. Triffids. The Ark. Noah. St John. The Welsh. The English. The Scottish. Argentinians. Germans. The French. The General Belgrano. Margaret Thatcher. John major. Tony Blair. Eric. Barac Obama. Armagedon. Rain. Bin Laden. He wore his underpants inside his trousers. Caravans. Jeremy Clarkson. The defence. The attack. The Ministry of Defence. The Ministry of de gate post. The Ministry of Silly Walks. Dead parrots. Norwegian Blue's. Fork handles. O's. The Goons. Southampton Gull again. And finaly of Course Brucie yet again. Ph sod it. Trojan again too. but not nec in that order. et al. have I missed any out.
Last edited by Glostergull on 31 Dec 2011, 18:10, edited 1 time in total.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

Glostergull wrote: The radio commentary picked up the Rovers fans singing loud and clear at the end. Sacked in the morning. You'l be sacked in the morning. They hope to interview NIck Higgs and Buckle with his usual excuses. Don't expect anything we haven't heard from Buckle though. Nickhiggs has left the stadium for supposedly a family function. Hmm.

I fully expect him to blame. The japanese Toon army. Bristol City. Milton Keynes. Staines. Brucie. Southampton Gull. The weather. Rovers fans. God. Too much Turkey. Too much Greece(grease). Too much booze. not enough Money. The banks. The european union. Witches. Worlocks. Black magic. Harry Potter. Brucie again. Black holes. pitch too muddy. The bogs at the mem.The white lines. Both on the pitch and the middle of the road. oh and car parks. Having a headache. having an ex wife. having another headache. pregnancy. Elves. Father Christmas. Rudolph. Donner kebabs. Blitzen. The Queen. Joe Kuffour. Superman. Batman. Clouds. Burgers. No Comunication. No telephones. Spacial anomolies. Star Chip Enterprise. The Klingons. The Romulans. The board. The stewards. The Crossbar.. previous managers.. Stuart Campbell. Rotten Christmas Presents.Too many socks for Christmas. Hurricanes. Tornados. Too much plum duff. Not enough Plum duff. Shane Duff. Gone off in a huff. too much fluff. (in belly button). Red Jelly. Yellow Jelly. green jelly. Match of the day. The league show. ITV. BBC. satalite telly. Martin Ling. Torquay United. The rock Walk. Earthquakes. Teams playing better than Rovers. Teams playing worse than Rovers Rivals. The floodlights. The pitch. Brucie again. Trojan. Irene. the sun was in their eyes. aliens. too many chocolates. The fog was too thick (as it it was ever intelligent). bookings. sending offs. Late kick offs. early kick offs. Little green men. Orang Utans. Matt. Girly orange cars. orange laces. Orange. in fact anything orange. The second world war. ME 109's Fockewolfe 190's Sukas.. hand grenades. Russia. Australia. The moon. the moonies. The Monster raving loony party. Jumping frogs. Lizards. The 50ft woman. any woman. Quatermass. Triffids. The Ark. Noah. St John. The Welsh. The English. The Scottish. Argentinians. Germans. The General Belgrano. Margaret Thatcher. John major. Tony Blair. Eric. Barac Obama. Armagedon. Rain. Bin Laden. He wore his underpants inside his trousers. Caravans. Jeremy Clarkson. The defence. The attack. The Ministry of Defence. The Ministry of de gate post. The Ministry of Silly Walks. Dead parrots. Norwegian Blue's. Fork handles. O's. The Goons. And finaly of Course Brucie yet again. et al. have I missed any out.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Glostergull wrote: The radio commentary picked up the Rovers fans singing loud and clear at the end. Sacked in the morning. You'l be sacked in the morning. They hope to interview NIck Higgs and Buckle with his usual excuses. Don't expect anything we haven't heard from Buckle though. Nickhiggs has left the stadium for supposedly a family function. Hmm.

I fully expect him to blame. The japanese Toon army. Bristol City. Milton Keynes. Staines. Brucie. Southampton Gull. The weather. Rovers fans. God. Too much Turkey. Too much Greece(grease). Too much booze. not enough Money. The banks. The european union. Witches. Worlocks. Black magic. Harry Potter. Brucie again. Black holes. pitch too muddy. The bogs at the mem.The white lines. Both on the pitch and the middle of the road. oh and car parks. Having a headache. having an ex wife. having another headache. pregnancy. Elves. Father Christmas. Rudolph. Donner kebabs. Blitzen. The Queen. Joe Kuffour. Superman. Batman. Clouds. Burgers. No Comunication. No telephones. Spacial anomolies. Star Chip Enterprise. The Klingons. The Romulans. The board. The stewards. The Crossbar.. previous managers.. Stuart Campbell. Rotten Christmas Presents.Too many socks for Christmas. Hurricanes. Tornados. Too much plum duff. Not enough Plum duff. Shane Duff. Gone off in a huff. too much fluff. (in belly button). Red Jelly. Yellow Jelly. green jelly. Match of the day. The league show. ITV. BBC. satalite telly. Martin Ling. Torquay United. The rock Walk. Earthquakes. Teams playing better than Rovers. Teams playing worse than Rovers Rivals. The floodlights. The pitch. Brucie again. Trojan. Irene. the sun was in their eyes. aliens. too many chocolates. The fog was too thick (as it it was ever intelligent). bookings. sending offs. Late kick offs. early kick offs. Little green men. Orang Utans. Matt. Girly orange cars. orange laces. Orange. in fact anything orange. The second world war. ME 109's Fockewolfe 190's Sukas.. hand grenades. Russia. Australia. The moon. the moonies. The Monster raving loony party. Jumping frogs. Lizards. The 50ft woman. any woman. Quatermass. Triffids. The Ark. Noah. St John. The Welsh. The English. The Scottish. Argentinians. Germans. The General Belgrano. Margaret Thatcher. John major. Tony Blair. Eric. Barac Obama. Armagedon. Rain. Bin Laden. He wore his underpants inside his trousers. Caravans. Jeremy Clarkson. The defence. The attack. The Ministry of Defence. The Ministry of de gate post. The Ministry of Silly Walks. Dead parrots. Norwegian Blue's. Fork handles. O's. The Goons. And finaly of Course Brucie yet again. et al. have I missed any out?

Yeah Steve Woods
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Expecting something to happen by the looks of the BRFC fan sites. Talk of Peter Reid, Garry Johnson and a few others but its all talk and wishful thinking. Oh deary me :devil: They are not happy and niether would we be I think. Oh, we have been there haven't we?
Oblivion!!!!
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

Oh yeah I just thought of a few more. As Dave Pougher said Stevie Woods. Tim Sills. Bixie up North (serve yer right for being our jinx today) Chris Roberts. Newport County. Bradford City. Diamond Girl. Me. Exile Gulls. Capital gulls. ferrari lovers. Orange or otherwise. Crocodiles. Spaghetti. Curries. Wormholes. Arseholes. Children. ego's.

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

You forgot Colin Lee................... ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

Oh yes. Colin Lee. The Romans. Central heating. Roads. The NHS. Nick Higgs. Horse. (see the Rovers forum for that one).

Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Rovers fans reaction to lose 5-2 to Crewe: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think they want Buckle out? :|
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

Looks like Rovers got another so called Torquay reject then, In Michael Poke. They wont be happy, probably dont realise its a damn good signing.
TUST MEMBER
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper

Post by divingbboy »

Neal wrote:Looks like Rovers got another so called Torquay reject then, In Michael Poke. They wont be happy, probably dont realise its a damn good signing.
They don't seem to realize. They're slagging off Buckle for more 'jobs for the boys'.
TUST member 203
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

A real shame, because I REALLY don't want Rovers to do well, but I don't want Pokey to have bad time down there. Let's hope he goes back after a month (which he won't) and that's the last of it.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper

Post by divingbboy »

To be honest, I was pretty shocked when Buckle signed Bevan as their keeper. Lovely bloke and a decent enough keeper, but a guy that you'd actively pursue and say, "right, that's the guy I need to sign"? No way.
TUST member 203
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

Mmmmm.. just a thought, but do we really want Buckle to be sacked before they come and play us. Ummmm... dont think so, the atmosphere will be great if hes still in charge, cant wait, when is it :)

DONT SACK BUCKLE UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE PLAYED US!
TUST MEMBER