plainmoor members' club

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

got my new card for the 12/13 season today in the post, design improved and my scary picture made much smaller and less convict like!! still number 0001!

anyone else join in the end??
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

sign on, sign on with hope in your heart!! if yr not gonna buy a season ticket that is! our club needs your money!!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

bixieupnorth wrote:got my new card for the 12/13 season today in the post, design improved and my scary picture made much smaller and less convict like!! still number 0001!

anyone else join in the end??
i'll take that as a NO then!! two failed attempts to get this off the ground, such a great idea, but as usual in sunny Devon, no one gives a flying f about TUFC

hands up who signed up for this??

ME, ME OOH ME MISS!!
still keeping the faith
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Over 40 supporters signed up last season. A slightly different Membership Scheme will be launched as soon as the final details have been agreed and takes on board some of the comments sent to me by at least one contributor to this site. It will then be advertised through the usual channels plus the Big Screen.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i remain committed to this scheme andrew, can i keep my no 0001 please whatever happens!!??
still keeping the faith
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

There is a cost to having a "personalised number plate" but I will see what I can do!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

If it is within my budget then i'll have a look at it Bix as i've always been interested but could get no information from anywhere so gave up. I'll wait until the new adverts for it come out like Mr Candy says and then make a decision. Agree though, i think it's an excellent ways for exiles to help the club should they not be going to matches but i also think it works both ways and we don't want a scenario where the club sends us a card, takes our cash and then forgets about us.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

nah i'm happen to just chug along in the knowledge that i'm making a tiny contribution to the club i love

other charity donations i make, the first thing i say is that i dont want the magazine sent quarterly, use that money to help the animals, birds, woods etc
still keeping the faith