Jordan Chapell

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Just another thing to contend with this season. i know it's never dull at Torquay but this season just takes the bleedin biscuit :-/ If we survive this season in the FL then I will believe in little green men from Uranus!!!!! Ho hum, onwards to Barnet then :goal:
Oblivion!!!!
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

Certainly does look a little unfortunate this one.

I do wonder whether the terms of the loans we agree (in terms of recall clauses) are the same that others negotiate...?
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Generally, loan moves involving no upfront fee have the right to recall. Once a payment is involved, the 'loaning' club have no right to recall a player.

It is, of course, down to the agreement of both clubs and some loans will have no recall agreement in place if they are absolutely sure that player won't be involved in first team duties. If I were the negotiator of the 'selling' club, I would definitely put the recall clause in, just in case.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

gullintwoplaces wrote:I do wonder why Jordan Chapell has been recalled now, but Richard Cresswell does not appear to have been recalled from York City? I also wonder whether Jordan will actually play for the Blades before the end of the season? Even handed treatment, no. Thanks very much Chris Morgan.
Cresswell has now gone back as well.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I don't know, but I have seen that Cresswell was injured, so it may be that he went back for that reason.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

He is indeed injured, but he was going to be recalled anyway according to this.

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/sports/ ... ith_morgan