is this the most boring summer ever??!!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

feck it! Damn time difference. I missed the fun. I can only assume Andy's medication has run out again. lol.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Even in the off-season, Billy Bodin infuriates him!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
coley in stripes
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by coley in stripes »

It was basically 2 people on the site having a personal conversation which you can some times do this time of year and particuarily when our news is very quiet....Ok, Andy was going over old stuff which could have easily been ignored by other readers but (as they do on this site) someone (let's just put it nicely -- without thinking) came at him unreasonably aggressively to which he reacted... Silly and also a shame !!!
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

coley wrote:It was basically 2 people on the site having a personal conversation which you can some times do this time of year and particuarily when our news is very quiet....Ok, Andy was going over old stuff which could have easily been ignored by other readers but (as they do on this site) someone (let's just put it nicely -- without thinking) came at him unreasonably aggressively to which he reacted... Silly and also a shame !!!
Look we all know Andy is an ok chap but but he can fly off a bit and I do think the Bodin thing is waaaaay OTT so put your tongue away coley.
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

unhappy that I missed andys rant!

back on topic, hopefully there'll be some goings on this week! repeating what other people have posted, brassy will be down, as will some of the targets he's been speaking to! could be a good one, aswell as the fixtures coming out!
The gulls are going up
coley in stripes
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by coley in stripes »

USA, you rude pr*t. It was assumed that you wanted to know what went on, you were told, so you have your say and include a non justified insult. Re read my last post and think first eh !
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

Ha ha, is this for real, or comedy genius! Its hard to tell on a forum. Either way, its fricking hilarious!!
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

All I asked was for Andy to stop going on about B Bodin for 5 minutes and WW3 breaks out !! He actually said himself that everbody must be sick of him hearing going on about BB and I just agreed with him !!
O.K it may have been misintepreted but hells bells what a lot of fuss about nothing.
:'( :'(
ggggg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ggggg »

hilarious! :) I warned him last week to lay off the pharmaceuticals, this always happens when you f#$k around with medication! perhaps now we won't have to read those tediously long warped pre-match reports! :):):)
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

geezer wrote:hilarious! :) I warned him last week to lay off the pharmaceuticals, this always happens when you f#$k around with medication! perhaps now we won't have to read those tediously long warped pre-match reports! :):):)
Why? He isn't banned.

There are many on here that enjoy them.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

Leave Austrian Andy alone!He's hilarious! :rofl: love his pre-match reports! Also his (now occasional) hissy fits are pretty funny too! We've all been moaning that there's no news (expect that to change very soon), but he at least gives us something to read! :scarf:
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

taxilady wrote:Leave Austrian Andy alone!He's hilarious! :rofl: love his pre-match reports! Also his (now occasional) hissy fits are pretty funny too! We've all been moaning that there's no news (expect that to change very soon), but he at least gives us something to read! :scarf:
very much agree. i like andys pre-match reports and he makes very entertaining posts on various subjects and although he may be a little bit quirky he seems like a likeable bloke who i could get along with.

he has started many interesting threads on all 3 main boards. it is people like him who makes this forum interesting and it would be worse off without him.

i dont always agree with him but we are all entitled to our opinion.

i respect the opinions of all posters on the forum and to be fair i see where each of you are coming from in your views. there is not much i disagree with. all opinions are subjective and there should be nothing personal against anybody in it.

i dont like it when some argue and fall out on here. we are all here because of the things we have in common, to talk about football or to chat and banter about various things, but mainly we are here because we love our football club and want to hear about it or talk about it, we all want it to do well, we want to know whats going on or to give our opinion on it.

please cant we all just get along. :'(

on a side note - DONT GO ANDY!!!, COME BACK, PLEASE!!! :'(
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

coley wrote:USA, you rude pr*t. It was assumed that you wanted to know what went on, you were told, so you have your say and include a non justified insult. Re read my last post and think first eh !
You can :whip: if you like.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

What on earth is going on here?!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

so has he gone once again?? i've lost count of the times now! come back andreas!!
still keeping the faith