Torquay united fans united day (PAFC)

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Malagagull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Malagagull »

Many thanks IJN what fantastic fans you are. All the very best to you all for the rest of the season.
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

absolutely brilliant!!! Im sure at some point later in the season we'll be able to round up a few to go to one of your games!
The gulls are going up
gateman49
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: George McBrearty

Post by gateman49 »

What a gesture!

Many, many thanks from me too, it was pleasing (if a little strange bearing in mind usual match day security) to be able to personally welcome Argyle fans as they arrived at my gate!
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

What a wonderful gesture. Thank you IJN.

I will always look on Argyle fans as true football fans after this superb effort in our hour of need.
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

IJN wrote:I've just passed the shirt money over to the Green Taverners.

Total funds raised (2 Youngy shirts and collection on Pasoti) = £807.40p

Signing off now. Hope it helps in some small way and shows what affection some of us Argyle fans have for your club.

If we don't make the second round of the FA Cup in December (5th??) I think quite a few of us will be up to watch your match on that day.

Ian

Yes excellent thought from Argyle supporters (and indeed Exeter supporters who attended the game). If you don't reach the 2nd round of the FA Cup I of course hope it is because you have lost to us in the 1st round. Never mind though if that happens. You could still come along if we are drawn at home in the 2nd round and it would be nice to see you ;-)
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

stefano wrote:
Yes excellent thought from Argyle supporters (and indeed Exeter supporters who attended the game). If you don't reach the 2nd round of the FA Cup I of course hope it is because you have lost to us in the 1st round. Never mind though if that happens. You could still come along if we are drawn at home in the 2nd round and it would be nice to see you ;-)
You're forgetting one small point. We have to first get through the Qualifying Round ........ :goal:
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

tomogull wrote: You're forgetting one small point. We have to first get through the Qualifying Round ........ :goal:
Don't worry Tomo ... I'm certainly not banking on it! ;-)