Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Does Australia have no shame? Does it know the meaning of the word? I'm thinking of the way it has always treated its aboriginal people, and of the way it now treats its asylum seekers:
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/ ... 2qe2z.html :@
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I'm f*cking ill AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Been camping in North Yorkshire, come back and wham! Wiped out with yet another virus. Go and attack some other f*cker you sh*tty virus, like robbers, criminals and chart music 'musicians'. Stop them making such anal sh*te like that Naughty Boy load of bull. Christ!! :@ :@
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:clap:

It's tonsillitis again, I can see my glands swollen and they're covered in yellow spots. :-/ :Z

Looks like I have to accept it might become a recurring problem, hope i'm feeling ok for the Morecambe game on the 10th.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Yeuk..!! :O

Gravy pies! If there's anything I hate worse than gravy pies, it's the supermarkets who try to sell them to us by pretending that they're more substantial than they really are..!! :@
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Southampton Gull wrote:Test cricket is the pinnacle for any player. Lost technique through playing shorter formats is always exposed in the test arena. People who don't like test matches just can't appreciate the skill and tactics employed.
I f**kin' love you Dave! :-D
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Scott Brehaut wrote:Oh great, it's started.

The next Royal parasite is on its way.

Cue endless bollocks about it for the next few months.
That's my f**k ing summer ruined now.

Thanks a lot Royal bastards!!
I f**kin' love you too Scott
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Gullscorer wrote:Does Australia have no shame? Does it know the meaning of the word? I'm thinking of the way it has always treated its aboriginal people, and of the way it now treats its asylum seekers:
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/ ... 2qe2z.html :@
I genuinely read the first two lines of this and presumed what followed would be a rant about their abuse of the Decision Review System.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

So the first ever beef burger made from stem cells of a dead cow has been made. Apparently it is the future and will revolutionise meat production. I have an revolutionary idea, just don't eat meat. It p*sses me off on these programmes about poor people when they buy 6 hectares of chicken for 33p because "it's cheap and i can feed my family". Just because you are poor does it mean you must buy cheap meat? I've been poor to the point where I've been living off a quid a day and if i couldn't afford to eat a chicken that's had a decent life then i'd eat something else instead. What these people don't know is that the meat they are eating is crammed so full of growth hormones, chemicals and all sorts of sh*t that they are actually harming their kids by feeding it to them. That is before you've even considered any welfare implications.

Leave off the meat, if you must buy it then make sure it is British, make sure it has been fed organic feed and reared on organic land and make sure whichever animals muscle that is staring at you from behind the cellophane has had the luxury of moving in a field. Anything less and you are slowly killing your body.

And on that bombshell.............................................
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Leave off the meat, if you must buy it then make sure it is British, make sure it has been fed organic feed and reared on organic land and make sure whichever animals muscle that is staring at you from behind the cellophane has had the luxury of moving in a field. Anything less and you are slowly killing your body.
And on that bombshell.............................................
Says the man who always seems to be ill.

Bloody veggies o:)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

It's genetic mate............... ;-)
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I eat fish, they've lived a natural life right up until they have been landed plus they are healthy. I don't eat farmed fish though because their whole biology is compromised by captivity and they are exposed to chemicals added in water and feed thus having dangerous levels of PCB's in their systems (Polychlorinated Biphenyls) and PCB's are an aggressive carcinogen. If you eat farmed salmon for example, eat in once a month for it to be safe otherwise eat Wild Alaskan Salmon caught by pole / line and not trawled or dredged. It really is that simple. :rofl:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Oh and i f*cking hate vegetables!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

bloody bbc1, bloody doctor who producers, bloody media. :@

why do we have to know 5 months in advance who the next doctor who will be. why couldnt we just find out when we watch the damn programme and have it as a surprise which would make it more interesting. :|

why is it for every bloody half decent tv programme, soap or film coming out the people producing it feel they have to tell us every single solitary detail about it or whats going to happen before we watch it. :slap:

with every film or show we get told everybody who will be in it, every bloody storyline, every event or every so called surprise or shock.

for films we are even littered with the making of programmes or specials showing or talikng about the minutest detail. i dont want to know how man of steel or transformers or avengers is made or what happened on set or see a chat with the stars in full costume in their lunch break that spoils the bloody illusion or the fantasy of it all. films like that are excapism from the boring drudgery and shiteness of our mundane, f***ed up lives (i suppose so is alcohol, but i dont drink anymore so it will have to do). :-o

christ i need a pint. :Oops:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).