Who will Buckle take with him?

General chat about anything else goes here.
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

usagullmichigan wrote:Maybe BritishASS should spend time plodding back through the forum (shame we don't have yhe old forum) off the hate Buckle brigade over the years. I for one did not think much to him personally (bet you all hate Giggs at the moment nudge nudge) and I did not rate him as a manger either.
I hate Giggs because he is Welsh, from Baadiff and plays for those fake Manc C*nts. Nothing to do with his extra curricular activities.

Funny how when the rumours came more clear about him coming here, there were page after page, of posts about how Buckle deserves to go to a "Bigger" "Better" club than Brisrol Rovers, how it is a sideways move, It is not good enough for him, he is a better manager than that, he will go far in the game, we dont want him to leave, he should stay at Torquay, Blah , Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah!!!!

Now he has gone everybody is slagging him off, and completely changing their tune, being unbelievably hypocritical and contradicting.

It really is hilarious.
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by BritishGAS »

Southampton Gull wrote:
That just made me laugh non-stop for 5 minutes, COMEDY GOLD :clap: :clap: :clap:
If you think that is COMEDY GOLD, Then I imagine you are a My Family, Hale and Pace, and Jethro, Kind of guy!!!! :no:
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: who cares.
I would find it interesting. No one else has to care.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

People are often surprised at the type of guy I am ;-)

I've enjoyed most of your contributions so far, just try to keep your more "banterous" posts where they belong, if you don't mind :rules:
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

BritishGAS wrote: I hate Giggs because he is Welsh, from Baadiff and plays for those fake Manc C*nts. Nothing to do with his extra curricular activities.

Funny how when the rumours came more clear about him coming here, there were page after page, of posts about how Buckle deserves to go to a "Bigger" "Better" club than Brisrol Rovers, how it is a sideways move, It is not good enough for him, he is a better manager than that, he will go far in the game, we dont want him to leave, he should stay at Torquay, Blah , Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah!!!!

Now he has gone everybody is slagging him off, and completely changing their tune, being unbelievably hypocritical and contradicting.

It really is hilarious.
I find you hilarious.
I also find you to be another word I cannot say on here for saying that you hate someone because of their nationality. :no:
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by BritishGAS »

Southampton Gull wrote:People are often surprised at the type of guy I am ;-)

I've enjoyed most of your contributions so far, just try to keep your more "banterous" posts where they belong, if you don't mind :rules:
No problem, Dave. It is alright to call you Dave isn't it?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Sure is and thanks :bow:
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
TUFCforever
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by TUFCforever »

Here we go again about the bigger club statement. So why are Bristol rovers such a bigger club than us? Is it that they will be moving into a new stadium or is it because they are the small club of the two in Bristol and because that is a city and we are a town then that makes them bigger or is it because Rovers were playing in the league above last season so they must be a bigger club. At the end of the day Buckle has gone and l am glad that he has his tactics we poor to say the least only a plan A and if we go a goal behind he would never change the formation we played. I am looking forward to seeing who the new manger is going to be and can't wait for pre season and see who he decides are the right players to bring in for the good of the team and club. buckle was going to Rovers long before we went to OT for the final and for that he is a disgrace but l hope that when he returns for our home game against Rovers that he gets the reception that he has brought on himself in the way he has acted in this. I believe we will be a better club without him and we more forward better with a manager who is not up his own a.se.
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by BritishGAS »

HRG wrote: I find you hilarious.
I also find you to be another word I cannot say on here for saying that you hate someone because of their nationality. :no:
I hate the Welsh, Scotish, French, German and Ozzy's. I even hate people from my own city, if they wear red and speak like The Wurzels, spend all their money on smack, and have incredibly bad Halitosis.

Nothing wrong with that is there?
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by BritishGAS »

TUFCforever wrote:Here we go again about the bigger club statement. So why are Bristol rovers such a bigger club than us? Is it that they will be moving into a new stadium or is it because they are the small club of the two in Bristol and because that is a city and we are a town then that makes them bigger or is it because Rovers were playing in the league above last season so they must be a bigger club. At the end of the day Buckle has gone and l am glad that he has his tactics we poor to say the least only a plan A and if we go a goal behind he would never change the formation we played. I am looking forward to seeing who the new manger is going to be and can't wait for pre season and see who he decides are the right players to bring in for the good of the team and club. buckle was going to Rovers long before we went to OT for the final and for that he is a disgrace but l hope that when he returns for our home game against Rovers that he gets the reception that he has brought on himself in the way he has acted in this. I believe we will be a better club without him and we more forward better with a manager who is not up his own a.se.
Again when did I mention that Rovers were a bigger club? It is all in your imagination sunshine.

Here we go again with the smaller club in Bristol statement. Give it a rest it's boring, and it is a lie, everybody knows it isn't true.

Paul Buckle is a disgrace for knowing he was joining Rovers? But your chairman isn't? for also knowing? Work that one out for me please? Paul Buckle is a football manager, that is what football managers do. Your chairman is responsible for trying to do something about that. The fact he didn't/Hasn't is a far bigger disgrace as far as I am concerned.

Fine, If you think you will be better off without him? How come all the bitterness? and how come you didn't feel that way a month ago?
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

There is no room in my life for hate. It's a waste of time and energy. Disliking is another matter. I dislike individuals because there is something in their personality that I just can't put up with, not because of where they happen to have been born.
Stoke_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Stoke_Gull »

HRG wrote:There is no room in my life for hate. It's a waste of time and energy. Disliking is another matter. I dislike individuals because there is something in their personality that I just can't put up with, not because of where they happen to have been born.
Precisely HRG, 'hating' someone purley because of their birth place or who they play for is rather pathetic. It just makes you look like an angry moron, I assume that you have some sort of irrational hatred for Bristol City fans/players?
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

BritishGAS wrote: I hate Giggs because he is Welsh, from Baadiff and plays for those fake Manc C*nts. Nothing to do with his extra curricular activities.

It really is hilarious.
I've quite enjoyed your presence on our board, but as you haven't been here for the last 4 years i don't like the insinuation that my opinion now, isn't what it has been for virtually the whole of his tenure...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

Double post. Not my fault, obviously.

EDIT: I can delete if you so wish (SG)
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by BritishGAS »

Stoke_Gull wrote: Precisely HRG, 'hating' someone purley because of their birth place or who they play for is rather pathetic. It just makes you look like an angry moron, I assume that you have some sort of irrational hatred for Bristol City fans/players?
Of course, both Bristol clubs have an irrational hate for eachother, hence why there is always fights, pitch invasions and other general mayhem when we play eachother, and of course the banter that goes with it, which is evident if you have read the posts between myself and Kinky John Stinkweed. It was all tongue firmly in cheek, as not all sh*theads, are on smack and have bad breath, indeed the majority do, and They all have wurzel accents.

The same as Baadiff and Swansea, both Bristol clubs have an unhealthy rivalry with them too.

Anyway I think it has gone "Whoosh" right over your heads, and you have taken it far to literaly, I dont really hate sh*thead Bristolians, I have family members who support the sh*t, I dont generally hate the Welsh, I just hate the 2 South Wales clubs, It was only a little joke, nothing serious.

No need to get so left wing namby, Pamby with me.