Sponsorship

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Sponsorship

Post by Gloomy Gull »

Just read on the club site that Vanarama have extended their NL sponsorship.

I had heard/read somewhere that CSUK's shirt sponsorship expired at the end of the 2017/18 season? and given that the team can hardly have enhanced their brand over the last season!, does anyone know if we have a shirt sponsor for next season or not?
Wolborough
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Wolborough »

Probably would have been Poundworld but now they have collapsed who knows? Perhaps GI ?
Bloggy
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Bloggy »

Sh!t! That's worrying as I think I read somewhere that not only were Poundworld sponsoring the kit, they were providing it as well... a good bit of business gone bad. Shame.
Wolborough
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Wolborough »

Probably do better with Pondworld they could supply the nets! On a serious note the club does seem inept on matters commercial (or the club isn’t promoting what is doing very well)! It should be using all opportunities to promote what’s going on, to involve and engage people/companies/opportunities etc.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Wolborough wrote: 13 Jun 2018, 11:09 Probably do better with Pondworld they could supply the nets! On a serious note the club does seem inept on matters commercial (or the club isn’t promoting what is doing very well)! It should be using all opportunities to promote what’s going on, to involve and engage people/companies/opportunities etc.
My bugbear for years but now i see totally get why they don't bother.

Because fans will still buy tickets, shirts, scarves and any old shit really regardless.