provisional playoff dates

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

provisional playoff dates

Post by bixieupnorth »

one to tentatively pencil into yr diaries people??

http://www.football-league.co.uk/play-o ... 28_2330669" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

will obviously be majorly disappointed if we dont make it with 5 games left, i guess our finances could do with the boost of hopefully progressively larger crowds beginning with, I imagine 3200ish on saturday, hopefully over 4k on friday, a near sell out v chesterfield and then another capacity for home leg, plus untold delights at old trafford??
still keeping the faith
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

If anyone deserves a trip to OT we do!
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

Friday second leg? Nooooooooo!!!
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Don't understand why it's on the friday second leg. Some nightmare journeys up there, Accrington, Gillingham, SHOULD we confirm our place, of course.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Shrewsbury, please let us get Shrewsbury!
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I said that the other day - it's the easiest one to get too and we'd take a lot!!
AndyC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by AndyC »

I am refusing to look at the links for fear of beggaring things up...
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

theres not many options other than to have them fri night really mate, they have to split them up so all can be televised these days, i think we've done well not getting a real midweeker and having first leg on a weekend, we'll just have to finish higher placed so we get home leg second!!
still keeping the faith
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Of course if TQY got that far I would go.

However I do have a major issue with any of my money going to people that take large amounts of cash out of the game esp. from supporters,,,, ie the Glazers.
IMO theres not much difference, in principle, between Malcom G and chris roberts, although I will admit the former is slightly more astute.

Would like to point out at this point that I have never been or will be EVER a supporter of anything even close to manchester.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

looks like away leg def last then if we manage to negotiate the last game with as good or better a result than either or both of stevenage or gillingham, so plainmoor sat or sun, away friday night, dont think i'd be able to make either, even if its accrington as i work til 6pm, but assume that all games will be live on sky at least?
still keeping the faith
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

Thats correct, All play off games are on sky
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

Yellow4life wrote:Thats correct, All play off games are on sky
At least they had the sense to have the saturday tie as a 5:45 kickoff. I was half expecting it to be 3pm still, knowing the way the FA/FL like to screw things up...
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

All on sky? How so? Both games ko at 7.45pm for the 2nd leg and I can't imagine they'd televise one on SS1 and the other on SS2.
TUST #324
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

numpte wrote:All on sky? How so? Both games ko at 7.45pm for the 2nd leg and I can't imagine they'd televise one on SS1 and the other on SS2.
Dont see why not. Any other footie/interesting sports stuff on the Friday night?
tommyg
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by tommyg »

Fletch wrote: Dont see why not. Any other footie/interesting sports stuff on the Friday night?
Normally egg-chasing and oiled-up men wrestling in pants.

They could always put one of them 'on the red button' like they do with the Champions League group stage games. Still too early to be thinking about that though... (the Champions League).