Fancy dress for Rotherham away!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
GirlOnATerrace
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Fancy dress for Rotherham away!

Post by GirlOnATerrace »

I see that there is an event page lingering around on facebook about the opportunity to wear fancy dress for Rotherham away.

Now I am normally not the type to do all that sort of thing but what with it being the last game of the season I am prepared to give it a shot and dressing up. Got a few ideas in mind but at the moment it stands at going as a Pirate!

Is anyone else thinking of going in fancy dress? :scarf:
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

Im thinking of doing it to. I think i will put mine in a bag. I dont fancy going from taunton to exeter services at 7am in fancy dress to find out noone else has done it. So i will take the safe option and take it along just incase. Bit of a pain i have to go down to exeter to drive past taunton again but its got to be done.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

loyal_gull wrote:I see that there is an event page lingering around on facebook about the opportunity to wear fancy dress for Rotherham away.

Now I am normally not the type to do all that sort of thing but what with it being the last game of the season I am prepared to give it a shot and dressing up. Got a few ideas in mind but at the moment it stands at going as a Pirate!

Is anyone else thinking of going in fancy dress? :scarf:

Becka you're usually in fancy dress anyway :scarf: :scarf:
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com