Can I buy some tickets please?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Carol Vorderman..eh?

Can I buy some tickets please?

Post by wodger of awabia »

No doubt you all know what a problem it is to get through to the club on the phone.

I think it would be a good idea to start a thread with the details of tickets required, & hopefully the club will read it & will ring you back.

Phone number.........No. of tickets........Price........Prefered area of ground.

eg.

01803 999999.............4....................£36.00.............."singing area" behind goal

If if is kept simple as above there should be a cock up factor of minus 5!!!!!
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

wodger of awabia wrote:No doubt you all know what a problem it is to get through to the club on the phone.

I think it would be a good idea to start a thread with the details of tickets required, & hopefully the club will read it & will ring you back.

Phone number.........No. of tickets........Price........Prefered area of ground.

eg.

01803 999999.............4....................£36.00.............."singing area" behind goal

If if is kept simple as above there should be a c**k up factor of minus 5!!!!!
You might want to have a look here first... http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 95,00.html
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Carol Vorderman..eh?

Post by wodger of awabia »

Good point! did not see this, but it finishes at 1700hrs tomorrow.
Surely the club will set up a collection point at Old Trafford for tickets bought after this time.
In any case, belt & braces are always desireable! :)