Our own little teamtalk...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
drummergull90
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: O'Kane

Our own little teamtalk...

Post by drummergull90 »

Massively excited about tomorrow, literally cannot wait to see the boys at Old Trafford.

I was just trying to think of a way we could have an impact on the game short of singing our hearts out from start to finish, and my mind turned to Twitter.

As most of you will know a lot of our players use Twitter as a way of communicating with each other and the fans. Here is a list of them:

Brano1979
Halps17
Manse7
Jakeytorres
Staners6
damonlathrope
billy_key
kevinicho3
ellism4
gavintomlin15 - Tomlin

Thought it would be good if we could get as many of the members on here to send them all a 140 character team talk to get them fired up before the game. If possible we can try and get #tufc trending too, and try and get some high profile retweets if possible. Really raise our profile on twitter.

If you aren't a member, its really easy to sign up and very addictive. Good way of communicating with players and staying ahead of the game in terms of transfer news etc.

Here's my 140 character team talk:

6,000 fans who'd follow you to the end of the earth.Don't let them down.Make history lads,write your name in TUFC folklore.Nothing to lose.

More difficult than I thought!
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

eunan10 too.

BTW, some racist c^nt called englisandproud is currently winding up Branno on Twitter; get on and mob the b5stard
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

'Our club is small in stature and our support is small in number, but our belief and passion remains strong. We're behind you all the way'. #tufc
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
drummergull90
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: O'Kane

Post by drummergull90 »

Love it Fonda!
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

"Today is a good day to die!"
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal: