A tune for Rovers fans after a few months of Bucks!

General chat about anything else goes here.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

A tune for Rovers fans after a few months of Bucks!

Post by Richinns »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

If you lot are going to spend all your time here - might as well have a bit of fun with you!
TUST member 328
simonb
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: paul buckle

Post by simonb »

More like EEEEE IIII EEEE III EEE III OHHHHHH UP THE FOOTBALL LEAUGE WE GO WHEN WE GET PROMOTION THIS IS WHAT WELL SING.. BUCKLE IS BUCKLE IS BUCKLE IS THE KINGGGGG! (8)
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

simonb wrote:more like EEEEE IIII EEEE III EEE III OHHHHHH OUT THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO. WHEN WE GET RELEGATED THIS IS WHAT WE WILL SING.. EMPLOYING BUCKLE WAS A DISASTROUS THINGGGGG! (8)
Edited to be factually correct! (I also corrected you appalling grammar)!
TUST member 328
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

You're just as bad as Simonb

The world doesn't need another buffoon like that.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

BritishGAS wrote:You're just as bad as Simonb

The world doesn't need another buffoon like that.
There is no comparison. This is a Torquay Forum and I am not invading your forum with it for starters. In fact your invasion is a direct result of threads such as this. It is only a mood lifter and there is no offense or harm meant by it - unlike what some of your fellow fans (not yourself) have directed towards us.

It's just a tongue in cheek ironic thread as a result of BRFC goading and a bit of fun.
TUST member 328
simonb
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by simonb »

**** of british gas he said a song about us so i said infact we will be singing the other .... british gas your just one of them ass licking fans who is all about fair play ... sod that .... its all a bit of banter why dont you be a politician of a MP if you want to get into a deep conversation... you take everything so seriously chill out dude.
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by BritishGAS »

simonb wrote:f**k of british gas he said a song about us so i said infact we will be singing the other .... british gas your just one of them ass licking fans who is all about fair play ... sod that .... its all a bit of banter why dont you be a politician of a MP if you want to get into a deep conversation... you take everything so seriously chill out dude.
Dont be a tw*t all your life.

There is nothing wrong with banter, if it is 1.Funny 2.Intelligent and 3.Interesting

But all you have done is play the billy big bollocks card and it is embarrassing, I dont mind other fans coming on other clubs forums if they contibute something and be constructive and be honest.

All you have done is be a complete bellend and give other Gasheads a bad name.

f*cking grow a pair and man up and stop being a complete and utter c*nt.

Sorry Richinns for insulting you and comparing you to this complete tool
simonb
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by simonb »

You silly mare ... well im nto going to give our club the harry small bollocks am i.. you donut... just sayin hes moved onto bigger and better things nothing wrong with that ... i dislike torquay as a football team i have ever since i first went to their ground ... i havent give anyone a bad name ... every football club has its nice polite plastic supporters like you.. then theres me a loud abusive winding up C**NT
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by BritishGAS »

simonb wrote:You silly mare ... well im nto going to give our club the harry small bollocks am i.. you donut... just sayin hes moved onto bigger and better things nothing wrong with that ... i dislike torquay as a football team i have ever since i first went to their ground ... i havent give anyone a bad name ... every football club has its nice polite plastic supporters like you.. then theres me a loud abusive winding up C**NT
I dont expect you to give our club the "Harry small bollocks", but we aint Barcelona incase you aint noticed, we are a League 2 club mate, and yes I agree with you we have the potential to go onto bigger and better things, and hopefully Paul Buckle is the man to do that, but we dont have some devine right, just like last time we were in this sh*tpit league, it took us 6 years to get out of it, and we finished 2nd bottom one year and any other would have seen us drop down into non-league.

I dont know where your dislike for Torquay comes from, what because they have small ground? In case you aint noticed again ours aint exactly the f*cking Nou Camp.

I aint a plastic supporter I am a realist, and plus it costs nothing to have manners, whats the point on coming on here and acting like a c*nt? Makes you feel hard does it? I aint got the foggiest who you are but if I ever bumped into you at The Mem, I can assure you wouldn't act the tough guy, hard nut then.

Your just a c*nt full stop mate, and an embarrassment to BRFC.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

I am glad everyone is in agreement (inluding yourself) that you are indeed a C**T simonb.
TUST member 328
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

i don't know what your agenda was when you came on here simonb, but you have successfully built bridges between torquay and rovers fans, creating a universal agreement about your good self. everyone is having a damn good laugh at you, well done - you are even more unpopular than Paul Buckle. we'll all miss you next week when you're back at school.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This might not be far off either....Especially since simonb is one of them aswell.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I don't know why people are getting so annoyed about this simonb guy, just ignore him and he'll get bored. We'll never see him again once he gets bored anyway, it's not as if he's going to be introducing himself to us all in the Boots & Laces next season. I'd put quite a lot of money on him being about 13 or 14 years old, a complete p*ssy, getting bullied quite badly at school, short and quite possibly ginger.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Barlow followed Buckle ??
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com