Eunan O'kane has.......

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Eunan O'kane has.......

Post by diamondgirl »

Posted on Twitter, at about 14.10, "Big day today! Who's it gona b"?
I guess that he means the manager, but reading between the lines, does this sound as though Eunan is staying with TUFC? I know he is under contract but sounds like he has not even been approached. Keep your grubby mitts off, Buckle, unless you want to pay us £250k or more. I would still rather have Eunan than the money though. Thoughts? :scarf:
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

unless he's saying, "who am i gonna sign for". let's hope you're right and Eunan and the rest of us find out who's got the rebuilding job.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by diamondgirl »

regiment wrote:unless he's saying, "who am i gonna sign for". let's hope you're right and Eunan and the rest of us find out who's got the rebuilding job.
That was my first thought Brady, but when I re-read it I changed my mind and guessed he was talking about the new manager. The sooner they anounce who it will be, the better. At least then we can start to move on and rebuild.
Wonderland
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Nathan Craig

Post by Wonderland »

Chris

I would like to think that he want's to know who he will have the pleasure of applying his silky skills for - and if HE IS A FOOTBALLING MANAGER.

I saw him play many times for Exeter and Swindon, and he was a very good attacking winger with an eye for goal.

I have talked to a friend who was regular at Brisbane Road, and he said that he was always trying to play attacking football.

I live in hope - AND LET'S GIVE HIM A CHANCE. He may be great.

See you next season

Den
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by diamondgirl »

Den

I'm not too unhappy with Martin Ling...I was at first, but only because his name was not in the frame, originally. From what I have seen, he is a footballing manager, and that can only be good for the type of game TUFC play. I hope so, as it can, at times, be very entertaining (Remember Wycome away?) Anyway, time will tell, as they say. :keepie:

When are you on hols? :engflag:

Looking forward to the new season. Got our Season tix last week so up and ready to go. Might go in your car, more this year. Got to try and save my mileage. ;-) :scarf:

Chris xx