Northampton fan's express there opinion on

General chat about anything else goes here.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Northampton fan's express there opinion on

Post by Dave »

Paul Buckle.

http://www.smfserver.com/forums/thehote ... pic=3526.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do we agree ?
Formerly known as forevertufc
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Loved the quote from GJ. classic.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

Northampton fans are not the brightest are they.

Literally every single one of their fans said that we totally outplayed them of the park in the match thread and that we should have been out of sight. They also said that we are the best side in the division, so they are saying just what Paul Buckle said.

Also GJ is a horrible fat dwarf c*nt himself so I guess it takes one to know one =D

To be fair though GJ did have some nice things to say about us pre match "It's a good club, Bristol Rovers; it has the potential to be a massive club. "Great support - their fans are passionate. If you are an opposing manager they remind you every two seconds that you aren't one of them."

Maybe he is keeping his options open for when, or if Buckle departs :~D
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

We've had plenty of experience of what the Northampton fans are like, it's no mystery why their nickname is the Cobblers ;-)

They do come up with some fairly accurate assessments of your new manager though :)
Dave

Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

SG remind me again how many European titles is it that Northampton have won?
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

lol sour grapes much??

Probably pissed off, as before they played us they hadnt even conceded a goal and thought they would walk the league.....cant imagine how suicidal they felt after getting beat by little Cheltenham.

Don't NTFC fans have a history with TUFC and Buckle anyway?
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

The only history I know of is a couple of seasons ago we had a Cobblers fan on here banging on about how Northampton are a bigger club than the league suggests. Also I think he went on about being a European team, either way ever since we have taken the p!ss about Athletico Northamptoninitus
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I have fuelled a lot of this, for a laugh. I can't stand the billy big bollocks attitude and NTFC fans have it in spades. You'll notice they are doing it on their thread about the CTFC defeat. It's NEVER a case that the opposition are a decent side, their attitude is ALWAYS "We lost a another shit L2 team, I'm so embarrassed". They are looking at everyone else in the division and suggesting they are shit, without ever taking into account that they are in the same division as these 'shit' teams for a very good reason. They were proper lucky not to go down last year and, even towards the end of their 20 game without a win streak (that's half a season!) they were still giving it all the mouth about being 'far too good for this division full of non league shite'

They're a gobby little runt of a club and a spell in the lower reaches of the non-league will do them the world of good.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

ferrarilover wrote:1979,

I have fuelled a lot of this, for a laugh. I can't stand the billy big bollocks attitude and NTFC fans have it in spades. You'll notice they are doing it on their thread about the CTFC defeat. It's NEVER a case that the opposition are a decent side, their attitude is ALWAYS "We lost a another sh*t L2 team, I'm so embarrassed". They are looking at everyone else in the division and suggesting they are sh*t, without ever taking into account that they are in the same division as these 'sh*t' teams for a very good reason. They were proper lucky not to go down last year and, even towards the end of their 20 game without a win streak (that's half a season!) they were still giving it all the mouth about being 'far too good for this division full of non league shite'

They're a gobby little runt of a club and a spell in the lower reaches of the non-league will do them the world of good.

Matt.
Ah I see, lol.

They mentioned about "Bauza's goal" being taken personally on their thread, from PB's time at TUFC??

I haven't got much time for any of Gary Johnsons teams but their fans seem a bit deluded, especially from what you have said.

They cant even get the year they beat us in the POSF correct, 2007 was when we won the play offs, stupid c***s
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Quite bloody right we do. we are 2-1 up, ref adds on 3 minutes and in the 1375th minute of added time, the ball in their penalty area, referee gets it into his head that the only result he needs to complete his winning Pools coupon is a draw at San Sixfields, so, with no justification that has ever been properly evidenced, he whistles play dead and marches the ball to the edge of our penalty area and allows them a free kick. The kick, as you'd expect from a team playing a division too high for its natural ability, is woeful, but by pure fortune, it flies straight to their striker who is just about the most offside any person has ever been, it was at least half a mile off, and he lashes it into the roof of the net for a 2-2.

Referee later seen to accept a large, unmarked brown envelope from GJ.

Matt.
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

ferrarilover wrote:Quite bloody right we do. we are 2-1 up, ref adds on 3 minutes and in the 1375th minute of added time, the ball in their penalty area, referee gets it into his head that the only result he needs to complete his winning Pools coupon is a draw at San Sixfields, so, with no justification that has ever been properly evidenced, he whistles play dead and marches the ball to the edge of our penalty area and allows them a free kick. The kick, as you'd expect from a team playing a division too high for its natural ability, is woeful, but by pure fortune, it flies straight to their striker who is just about the most offside any person has ever been, it was at least half a mile off, and he lashes it into the roof of the net for a 2-2.

Referee later seen to accept a large, unmarked brown envelope from GJ.

Matt.

Blimey that sounds like a bizaare goal.

GJ's teams are never very pretty in any sense of the word. Well known to us with his Yeovil team who he used to order to fall over and stay on the ground time wasting. Can't see why some gasheads wanted him here...Bas Savage??!!

He comes across as a cheeky cockney but is really just an annoying fat dwarf... hope you lot stick 5 past em at least
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Proof, were it needed, that my enemies enemy is my friend.

Matt.
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

ferrarilover wrote:Proof, were it needed, that my enemies enemy is my friend.

Matt.

lol, very true.

Also, however hated Buckle is im sure everyone hates Crawleys manager twice as much, shame no team has beaten them though (yet.....but wait 1 week sat).

I never did have any problem with TUFC, maybe we just took the insults about PB too personally.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Nothing wrong with defending your new Manager, pretty much as we did with Martin Ling when Cambridge fans were slating him. I reckon you're starting to see one of Buckles shortfalls though, puzzling substitutions is the norm.

I actually tipped you to win your cup game though, he does have a good record in most cup competitions.
Dave

Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Whatever happened to Billy big Cobbler b'llocks who came on here giving it large at the beginning of last season ?

If we don't get a result tomorrow, he'll be back here giving it large bigtime. :(
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"