Sons first game

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
wellygull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Branston

Sons first game

Post by wellygull »

Hi lads

I have made a massive mistake in thinking I didn't have to book for the family stand tomorrow.

My son is 7 and so looking forward to his first match with me. (I work shift and this is the first chance we have been able to go to a match).

I phoned the club several times today but, as expected was told that it was sold out in the family end, we were offered Popside (I usually use popside if I am on my own, but my son has a condtion called BPPV which means that he gets very dizzy if stood for a long time).

basically has anyone got One adult and one child spare tickets available for this match. I am in Taunton so could pick up on the way if poss.

thanks
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Parry »

It's a shame you didn't post earlier, i'd imagine Andrew Candy would have sorted it for you.
wellygull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Branston

Post by wellygull »

Sorry only finished work at 8pm, hoping I can find some
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

As alluded to above, Andrew Candy is your man. He'll be stood by the ticket window I imagine, if you're not sure, ask almost anyone milling around, they'll know him. Tell him your predicament and see if he can sweet talk some Family standers to trade with you. Alternatively, are we allowed to watch first team matches from the bar? I think this is what the WAGs do (well, not so much the watching, but you know what I mean). Hardly ideal, but then, I suppose it all depends on how desperately are to watch the game with the boy sat down.

If it had been a few years ago, you could have sat him on the rails on the Pop side and no one would have minded, sadly, the health and safety Nazis have put paid to that one.

Matt.
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."