Howe

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Howe

Post by usagullmichigan »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17693672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

I've been a bit scathing of his workrate (or lack of it) lately, but having had ops on both my knees (four on my right !) and knowing how painful they can be I take my hat off to him for playing through the pain. :clap: :clap: :clap:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

My wife had the same knee consultant as Paul Gascoigne when he smashed his knee up, and he said she had worse tears in her knees than Gazza did, and Gazza's was bad apparantley. She has had 3 ops now, the last one seems have done the trick. Although when she asked will she ever be able to play football again, he said yes, and she said well that's good because she was shite at it before the operation PMSL !!!!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Awayday wrote:My wife had the same knee consultant as Paul Gascoigne when he smashed his knee up, and he said she had worse tears in her knees than Gazza did, and Gazza's was bad apparantley. She has had 3 ops now, the last one seems have done the trick. Although when she asked will she ever be able to play football again, he said yes, and she said well that's good because she was sh*t at it before the operation PMSL !!!!

Phew! I thought you were gonna say your wife had the same ALCOHOLICS consultant as Paul Gascoigne! :'(
Then she would REALLY be in trouble. :-o :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

I love Rene. That is all. #manlove
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

As stated it is not going to cause him damage playing, it just needs doing pre-season, so what better time to have it done when sat on a beach as a league 1 player sipping Mojito's :bow: :scarf:
Lucy