nathan craig two year deal

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

nathan craig two year deal

Post by bixieupnorth »

as predicted by the twitterers out there nathans been offered a two year deal

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 02,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

as he's big mates with eunan, could be that he'll persuade him to stay for one more season?
still keeping the faith
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

"A little pearl in the harbour" - love it!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

"a pearl in the harbour", nice one mr ling!!
still keeping the faith
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Craig getting a 2 year deal is even more evidence (to me, at least) that O'Kane is on his way out. I've obviously not seen him play but from what I've learned on here and from other people, he is potentially the type of player who could replace O'Kane.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Delighted with this. Hopefully follow in Eunan's footsteps.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

And he wont be a big earner either, all looking good. I see McLeod has been released by Barnet :-/
Lucy
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

I think we're all pleased with this but hoping he'll follow in Eunan's footsteps is a big ask. He's only young, let's let him grow into the kind of footballer he will be.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
dazgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jean-Pierre Simb

Post by dazgull »

From what ive heard from people who have seen him play in reserve matches he has played mainly wide left and is an excellent crosser. So could well be him there and Craig Easton (if agrees deal) in the middle.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

you heard that Easton been offered a deal? first I've heard of that I think?
still keeping the faith
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I don't want to go too overboard about him, it's already well known that I'm a massive NC fan anyway, but watching him really is like watching Eunan of 2 years ago. His vision, his weighting and judgement of passes, his strike, all absolutely incredible. If anything, at this stage, he looks a little more confident in striking the ball hard than Eunan did until very recently; whereas EoK will sail a pass 50 or 60 yards, NC seems happy to drill them flatter and harder. There are elements there too, of a guy who is comfortable with the ball at his feel in the central midfield, being harried and chopped at. You know how Eunan seems to create space from nothing, well NC seems to be on his way to being able to do the same thing. For those who haven't seen him, take the chance, if he progresses as Eunan has, I dare say he will be at very least as good.

As for Easton, I'd love to see him here too, not big, but very hard working and with no little ability too. Probably wouldn't play 40 games a season, but would certainly be able to take the pressure off Manse, or even Eunan, if one or the other needed a break. Come February, when Eunan and Manse (just go with it) are getting tired, we could certainly do worse than stick Easton and Nathan in their place. Largely identical methods, bit perhaps slightly less in terms of application, but not such a step down as whatever we had this year.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

Lets hope we put a clause in his contract that is worthy unlike the poxy 200 grand in Eunan's