Warnock and Diouf

General chat about anything else goes here.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Warnock and Diouf

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Interesting debate/argument developing over our outspoken ex manager.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/08012011/ ... diouf.html

As always people are all to quick to play the race card in the internet debate below the url above. I honestly cannot see what this has to do with at all with race. What Diouf allegedly (I say that because I havent seen it yet) did was disgraceful to a fellow professional. Warnock is Warnock what you see is what you get, outspoken yes but also honest.

If Diouf has any sort of decency he will apologise immediately.
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

I hate Warnock with a passion but this time he's correct. Diouf is a dirty little sh*te of a person and its nowhere near the first time he's been involved in an unsavoury incident. I cant understand how he doesn't get chinned every week he's such a turd.
Why do clubs keep employing him? :@
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Those Senegalese Lancastrians eh Emet? :)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Warnocks a pig (thats a Sheff United fan to you) Hes from Sheffield.
Diouf is a dirty obnoxious little get from a dirty little country.
Lancashire cheese is from Lancashire-and its bloody delicious! (See no biased here) :red: :)
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Diouf is the worst sort of scum. Scum who knows it and chooses to do nothing to rectify the situation. The idea that such as horrible little see you next Tuesday as he can earn riches beyond the dreams of Kings is proof positive of the absence of God in Heaven. Until this awful little bastard is forced to live in a box under a bridge and eat his own excrement for breakfast, ours will remain an unjust world!

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

It really annoyed me when Robbie (Lilly) Savage on 606 Saturday night said "It's only Diouf, it's what he does".
There is no excuse for doing it whether the player is injured or not. Especially when you were nothing to do with the incident it self and your own player is down as well. For both players to go down surely Diouf must have realised something was up.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

So, let me put this to you, Mr Savage:

You come down to TUFC with Derby for the FA Cup clash and, while you're away, a man breaks into your house, rapes your wife, steals all your gear and sets fire to what is left.

You, quite naturally rush to the police station to be greeted by the news that the police have a man named Dave in custody who has freely confessed to committing the crime, but he won't be charged because "That's just Dave, that's what he does."

How do you like it Savage?

Matt.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

That reminds me of when I was in court and an advocate tried to get one of his clients off a drunk and disorderly charge. His client had gone around the seafront, in a very drunken state shouting "f**king w**kers" etc etc.

The advocate was trying to get the point across that the word "f**k" was in common use now and therefore shouldn't cause people offense.
The magistrate, completely straight faced, looked across at him and said "Advocate (whatever his name was), would you turn around to your secretary and ask her to make you a cup of f**king tea?"

Funnily enough the magistrate turned down the argument and the guy got a nice big fine!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

You. Are. Kidding? That was the best he could come up with, that FCUK is a word in common usage and, as such, cannot cause offence? I certainly hope the legal aid board refused to honor his fees, what an absolute disgrace to the bar.

Matt.