Calling all businessmen and ST holders and graphic designers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Calling all businessmen and ST holders and graphic designers

Post by ferrarilover »

Dear Mods,

This is club related (and important), so if it could stay here, I'd be grateful (will explain if necessary).

All,

This seems a little cryptic, but could any businessmen reading this please PM me. Just say hello, I'll do the rest. Nothing weird, just need as many of you as possible. Looking for anyone with a business card.

ST holders,

If we had ST holder stuff which marks you out as such (nothing stupid, think bumper stickers or pin badges, not a face tattoo), would you go for them?

Matt.
Last edited by ferrarilover on 08 May 2013, 21:10, edited 1 time in total.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
LukeGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by LukeGull »

I would potentially be interested in the ST holder stuff, I do always end up getting suckered into buying anything there is on offer... but even I'm not going to go as far as next season's home shirt :lol:
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Yeah I'd go for a bumper sticker. Nothing too gaudy and not so much as to say 'Look at me I'm a st holder" maybe more to promote the club. But Yes, a nice idea.
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
LukeGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by LukeGull »

Yeah I wouldn't mind a bumper sticker, would just have to park my car a little off the beaten track for next seasons visit to St James' Park when we come out with a rampant 5-0 victory :scarf:
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

Why do you need businessmen? To bankroll this venture?
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I've had one PM. One! You lot are always on here, yacking on about being the next Alan Sugar, yet when I ask, you're nowhere to be seen. Come on people, don't read and ignore, read and PM me for Christ's sake! If you're not interested once you know what it's all about, then fine, I'm a big boy, I won't cry for too long, but at least hear what I have to say.

Matt
Rach
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Rach »

ferrarilover wrote:
ST holders,

If we had ST holder stuff which marks you out as such (nothing stupid, think bumper stickers or pin badges, not a face tattoo), would you go for them?

Matt.

yes
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

I would go for a face tattoo. Bumper sticker is ridiculous though.

All TUFC ST holders deserve London Marathon medals, Esther Rantzen Hearts of Gold and £100 of M&S Vouchers.
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

Yes - if I was a ST holder. However, living in bandit country :whip: :whistle: I'm an exile.

Can this be extended to include the Exile Membership Card Andrew Candy mentioned in page 1 of the thread below?

http://www.torquayfans.com/forum/viewto ... f=3&t=5686

Steve
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I'm going to reply because in a few weeks i'll be sending my payment to get my FIRST EVER SEASON TICKET (even though i live 250 miles away :clown: ). So i am now able to post on this thread as i'll be a season ticket holder. Just wanted to share this merriment with you all. :)
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

Why are you getting a season ticket then Andy?! Surely it can't be worth your while?

Glad you're pleased about it though mate! I'm sure I'll join the season ticket club once I stop playing football on Saturday (not for a good few years yet!)
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

stevegull wrote:Why are you getting a season ticket then Andy?! Surely it can't be worth your while?
Glad you're pleased about it though mate! I'm sure I'll join the season ticket club once I stop playing football on Saturday (not for a good few years yet!)

I was going to say 'because i can' but then thought the most appropriate response would be 'because i'm a lunatic'. :)
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Ok, starting to get some good responses now. All aboard the gravy train...

ST Holders, need more input from you, please.

Matt.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Do we have any graphic designers or photoshop gurus (or similar) among our number?

Matt.
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

Not sure I would want anything that highlighted the fact I was a season ticket holder to everyone else. To me it would smack of "look at me I'm a bigger fan than you" - exactly the type of fan I despise.

Exploring the link of the ST to local businesses needs to he further explored though. Discounts benefit both the ST holder and the business through increased potential customers. It also makes the ST package more attractive to fans.

One quick win would be the ST automatically gets you the boots and laces gold card discount.