Kelvin Thomas

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Kelvin Thomas

Post by Richinns »

Seems he is the new buyer for Northampton Town.

Even more indication the f*cking snake was only ever here for his personal gain and not for the 'good of the club'.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
MF68
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by MF68 »

Is this who Mushroom and George keep banging on about ?
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

Interesting news. As lifelong and very depressed fans we may find this mushroom hopping from club to club rather a difficult concept to buy into. Players obviously have to do it, managers ( fired on average every other year) also have got to do it, but those who say they act for lifelong supporters they feel sorry for, doing it just doesn't feel good .
Georg

Post by Georg »

Some of you still dont get it do you. You can go to 1 2 3 4 or 5 different clubs and put in just as much effort at them all and spend countless pain staking hours planning to do the right things . With Torquay united a clear business plan was put together , taking around 100 hours and no corner was left unturned. It was maticulous and every eventuality was planned for - even ending up in the southern league to return this club to its former glories. The same has been done before at another club which was succesful both on and off the pitch.

The only loyal people in football are the fans.
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Dazza »

Nope don't get it all Georg. Why then is Tyrone Marsh your favourite player.? Dream the entrepreneurial dream. Do a business plan and put in a bid for Ronaldo.
Georg

Post by Georg »

Dazza wrote:Nope don't get it all Georg. Why then is Tyrone Marsh your favourite player.? Dream the entrepreneurial dream. Do a business plan and put in a bid for Ronaldo.
Picked piurely at random .
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Dazza »

Like your football clubs?
Georg

Post by Georg »

Absolutely not.
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Dazza »

What was the name of the other club then Georg.? ( reply truthfully to this and you might get a full star!)
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Dazza wrote:What was the name of the other club then Georg.? ( reply truthfully to this and you might get a full star!)
I have a feeling it may be Oxford seeing as kelvin couldn't stop talking about how Torquay could be like them when he was down here.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

If you put in a hundred hours learning how to spell, your business plan might have been taken seriously. If it was presented in the same way you present yourself on here I'm not surprised it was laughed out of the boardroom.

In case you didn't know, this isn't the Northampton fans forum, time for you to jog on .
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
mushroom

Post by mushroom »

Stayed off here for a while but feel have something to contribute re KT
He wasted several weeks of our time when we tried to buy the Club and clearly had his own agenda
When this did not come to fruition just up sticks and went back to the States
I have more chance of managing Chelsea as he has of acquring NTFC
For those who like a bet Martin Ling will be the next Swindon Manager
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Dazza »

I think you put hats on and off at will -mushroom-Georg-whatever. You write in deliberately confusing circles.. in supposedly different styles. You are now anti-Thomas. Is that right or just another deliberate twist and turn.? It's a all a deliberate maze. Do we believe you - of course not. It's mildly amusing sometimes but very sick and very sad. If you had genuine good intent for our club why would you possibly present yourselves in such a seemingly childish fashion?
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Dazza wrote:Like your football clubs?
Hey! Don't get ME involved in this! ;-) :lol:

I'm just waiting for Alan Knill to replace the sacked York manager Russ Wilcox and then i'll have my comeuppance. :-o

Forget Kelvin. Suit wearing schemer.

The only people who truly care about the club are the fans.

You have fans running the club.

You don't need or never have needed people of the ilk of Mr KT.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

We could do with some cash though!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com