Player of the season vote

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

So who did win? I didn't hear any announcements?
Phil

Remember its a marathon not a sprint
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Luke Young................again.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Burnhamgull wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 19:40 Luke Young................again.
Deservedly so likewise today's MoM today
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

I don't agree but that's a democracy for you.

I think Luke benefits from being an average player, at best, in a team overflowing with ineptitude
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
Zippy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: peter coffill

Post by Zippy »

well nobody should have got it. best of bad bunch
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

TUST_Member_Rob wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 19:55 Deservedly so likewise today's MoM today
Ahhh another fan of mediocrity, oh well , probably a fan of that tawdry kit of ours too.
We've got no chance it we persist with the the likes of what we've seen this year.
TUST_Member_Rob

Teigngull wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 22:30 Ahhh another fan of mediocrity, oh well , probably a fan of that tawdry kit of ours too.
We've got no chance it we persist with the the likes of what we've seen this year.
Sorry and your nomination for POTS is?

i am fully aware of how shite this season has been, ive seen nearly all our home games,

Young was a cut above any outfield TUFC player today im sorry if that doesn't fit into your agenda.
tufcyellowarmy
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by tufcyellowarmy »

Teigngull wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 22:30 Ahhh another fan of mediocrity, oh well , probably a fan of that tawdry kit of ours too.
Young has been in my opinion fairly consistent in his form and definitely committed to the cause.
He may not be Paul Pogba Teigngull but he busts a gut for us in every game that I’ve seen.
I read earlier that someone posted he was going to Yeovil . Not sure if that is confirmed but I will be sad to see him go as he was one of only a few I would retain. However I do respect your point of view on him.
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

TUST_Member_Rob wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 23:18 Sorry and your nomination for POTS is?

i am fully aware of how shite this season has been, ive seen nearly all our home games,

Young was a cut above any outfield TUFC player today im sorry if that doesn't fit into your agenda.
No one should be awarded with a trophy for that completely inept season. End of subject for me.
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

tufcyellowarmy wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 23:19 Young has been in my opinion fairly consistent in his form and definitely committed to the cause.
He may not be Paul Pogba Teigngull but he busts a gut for us in every game that I’ve seen.
I read earlier that someone posted he was going to Yeovil . Not sure if that is confirmed but I will be sad to see him go as he was one of only a few I would retain. However I do respect your point of view on him.
He may have just a bit for us , but what has he helped achieve this season ?
I'll tell you this, & no matter how much you butter it up,
The worst ever season in the history of TUFC's history,now there's a reason to start rewarding a player for abject failure if I've ever seen one.
TUST_Member_Rob

Teigngull wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 23:35 No one should be awarded with a trophy for that completely inept season. End of subject for me.
Ah i see, you should have contacted TUFC, they obviously didn't consult you about running it this year! :-D
tufcyellowarmy
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by tufcyellowarmy »

Teigngull wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 23:41 He may have just a bit for us , but what has he helped achieve this season ?
I'll tell you this, & no matter how much you butter it up,
The worst ever season in the history of TUFC's history,now there's a reason to start rewarding a player for abject failure if I've ever seen one.
No one is buttering this season up im sure.
But luke Young isnt singularly responsible for our relegation or failure. He had been slagged off all season by some but for the voting fans hes been our player of the season for good reason.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

tufcyellowarmy wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 23:59 No one is buttering this season up im sure.
But luke Young isnt singularly responsible for our relegation or failure. He had been slagged off all season by some but for the voting fans hes been our player of the season for good reason.
:goodpost: VERY good post. Obviouisly someone who knows his football. George Dowling was voted Young Player of the Season - also deserved in my opinion.
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

I'd have gone for Dorel and Efete, but I haven't seen as many matches this season as most of those who will have voted. So it's a congratulations Luke Young and George Dowling from me.
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

Yes big congratulations to Luke & George, I'm sure being recognised as being the best of a very bad bunch by a few voters who are happy to accept dross as normality.
I'm sure your endeavours & achievements at Torquay United will sit right at the top of your respective CV's for future employers of your limited talents to see.