Tickets please

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

SLC Crawley wrote:That's rubbish as well. There are thousands of non-league clubs. Any club even in the top 100 should be counted as 'big' in comparison to the total number.
I think you have a fair point here.

The clubs ranked about 100th in the non-league are those approximately 10th in the third tier of the non-league - given that 68 clubs make up the BSP, BSN and BSS. So we're talking about Hemel Hempstead Town, Hucknall Town and Tooting & Mitcham United in the three regional leagues at that level.

That's about your level, I'd say, money aside.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

I would say no chance of more tickets, try your luck and turn up without a SE accent and pay on the gate.
TUST #324
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Gulliball »

To be sensible for a minute, I think 1123 is fair enough for an away side in a ground holding 5500 ish. We should be able to fill the rest and I don't think any home side is going to risk locking out its own fans for the sake of a few hunded away fans. I don't want to join the debate about attendences, but 1123 covers the Crawley fans who deserve to see the game. If you haven't sold them fairly then that's an issue for your club, but there shouldn't be anyone missing out who has been a Crawley follower for more than a year.
www.torquayfanstats.com
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

Why have you only been given 900 tickets when our away end holds 1200, im confused.

Anyway, 1200 should be the maximum you get, we'll fill the rest. Massive game, it will be a sell out.

Not really bothered about this whole attendance banter business, all that matters is next weekends game and a place in the 5th round.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Gulliball »

Please be informed our ticket allocation of 1123 tickets for the FA Cup Fourth Round tie against Torquay United have been sold out.

Crawley Town Football Club are submitting a request to Torquay United for a further allocation of tickets, please check back to the official site for more information.

That's on their website as latest news.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

SLC Crawley wrote: That's rubbish as well. There are thousands of non-league clubs. Any club even in the top 100 should be counted as 'big' in comparison to the total number.

Next...

Amen to Numpte's argument. All we've had all season are bitter, sniping, snide, jealous opposition fans keen on picking holes in attendances, the town, the type of beer we serve. People need to get over it, accept without prejudice a financial situation that any club in their right mind would welcome (if they know the truth about where the money comes from and the securities that are in place) and realise that football is all about 90 minutes on the pitch. As, indeed, will be proven next Sat.
Oh come on be fair, Crawley is a sh&t hole. For my sins I know it quite well being my brother in law lives there and my own brother lived there for a while. I do believe you have some Muslim guy going around hacking people with a machette at the moment. Also the Broadfield estate....hhhhhmmmm gorgeous. Although you do have that nice park with the big lake (ideal for pike fishing) and the petting farm thing. Although even the pub there has now closed down and boarded up.

At least you still have the flight path I guess..... ;-) :) :)
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Carol Vorderman..eh?

Post by wodger of awabia »

[b]SLC Crawley wrote:Err, got any more tickets as we appeared to have sold out our 900 allocation in 2 1/2 hours this morning...[/b] :-|
What you will need to do is to is to ask your club to contact the office at T.U.F.C. & request some more tickets. It's no good asking for them on a fans forum, this is rather like asking the baggage handlers ( I assume that most of you are engaged in this profession) if they can sell you an aeroplane ticket for New York.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

Quality.
TUST #324
MidDevon
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by MidDevon »

...others make "nutritional and tasty meals" and put them in plastic containers

...the rest drive mini buses between terminals, ensuring they send touriusts to the wrong ones!

I am half expecting the Crawley fans to turn up at the station on the Gatwick Express.....apparently they will all be wearing high heeled shoes and heavy make up!

....sorry, I must stop taking the P*&£ out of this beautiful part of Sussex, it's just PLANE RUDE! we should all proud of Gatwick
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper

jackospinking wrote:anyway back on track!! do you gulls see you selling out or would you think that the club would give us another 3/400 tickets?? i have to say i was amazed this morning at Crawley at 720 am the hardy sould queing for tickets, its a massive game for both sides just hope sense prevails and we do get some more tickets! see you next week!! COYR
No, Can't imagine that too many people will be interested in watching Crawley.
By the way, do they teach grammar at the schools in Crawley? Perhaps you were off that day! :)
jackospinking
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by jackospinking »

wodger of awabia wrote: No, Can't imagine that too many people will be interested in watching Crawley.
By the way, do they teach grammar at the schools in Crawley? Perhaps you were off that day! :)

:lol: sorry about that, i was up early buying tickets, im a wee bit tired now!!
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper

jackospinking wrote:
:lol: sorry about that, i was up early buying tickets, im a wee bit tired now!!
Don't worry old chap, let's see if we can give you a little help.

Sentences should always start with a capital letter.
I, (as in I was), also should be capitalised (or capitalized if you prefer).
im............should be I'm,(short for I am).

Still, I expect you are excellent at copying, & fitting new baggage labels to the suitcases when they fall off.
:) :) :)
SLC Crawley
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by SLC Crawley »

Awayday wrote: Oh come on be fair, Crawley is a sh&t hole. For my sins I know it quite well being my brother in law lives there and my own brother lived there for a while. I do believe you have some Muslim guy going around hacking people with a machette at the moment. Also the Broadfield estate....hhhhhmmmm gorgeous. Although you do have that nice park with the big lake (ideal for pike fishing) and the petting farm thing. Although even the pub there has now closed down and boarded up.

At least you still have the flight path I guess..... ;-) :) :)
Why do you assume I live there?

I love Torquay fans coming over all la-di-da. You live in Devon FFS. Ha ha. You do realise that the old 'English Riviera' thing is a piss-take? I've always found visiting Torquay is a bit like expecting a BMW for Christmas but ending up with a Daewoo. A knocked-off Daewoo that has no soul between the months of September and May, and at all other times of the year is stuffed with smelly Northerners, or Southerners will so little money they can't afford something better.

This line from Wikipedia sums it up nicely:
Unemployment in Torquay is high at 6.8% – this compares with 3.9% for Devon, and 5.0% for England as a whole.[15]

Many locals were employed in the Pontins holiday centre before it was sold off.
Jesus Christ.

:O
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

SLC Crawley wrote:

Why do you assume I live there?

I love Torquay fans coming over all la-di-da. You live in Devon FFS. Ha ha. You do realise that the old 'English Riviera' thing is a piss-take? I've always found visiting Torquay is a bit like expecting a BMW for Christmas but ending up with a Daewoo. A knocked-off Daewoo that has no soul between the months of September and May, and at all other times of the year is stuffed with smelly Northerners, or Southerners will so little money they can't afford something better.

This line from Wikipedia sums it up nicely:
Jesus Christ.

:O
Really reliable wiki is :rofl: Would rather live in Torquay than terminal 3 to be honest.

Admin Edit : Fixed quote (SG)
jackospinking
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by jackospinking »

Terminal 3 is at Heathrow!! not Gatwick, dopey!!