family tickets

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

family tickets

Post by bixieupnorth »

as much as i hate children i have to applaud this initiative from the board

£30 for two adults and two kids is superb value!

its smacks of familyism tho, i'm unmarried, cohabiting and have no intention of having children, wheres my discount?? i'm writing to my MP about this matter, and i want a tax rebate too while i'm at it!!
still keeping the faith
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

bixieupnorth wrote:as much as i hate children i have to applaud this initiative from the board

its smacks of familyism tho, i'm unmarried, cohabiting and have no intention of having children, wheres my discount?? i'm writing to my MP about this matter, and i want a tax rebate too while i'm at it!!
This is a christian country - you get no discount for living in sin.

Disgraceful

o:)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

bixieupnorth wrote:as much as i hate children i have to applaud this initiative from the board

To be serious for a minute.

Whilst I have no idea for the actual reason, and whilst I am not saying that your outgoings are any different to those with kids, I guess that the reason the club are doing this is to help out the familes that have two or more kids - it can be rather expensive otherwise.
Difficult one though, as there may be a family where the father/mother earns a ton of money and can easily afford to pay "full price" yet somebody who has no kids earns little money may find it a struggle.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

the plain fact is your other half wont marry you anyway!

............and also its cos you are a tight ar*ed, selfish, beer swilling pis*head! :rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
We now head Due South to all games!

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Bloody hell, the pied piper of Plainmoor is back in the room! :lol: :na:

I commend this but there are so many families out there who don't correspond with the archaic idea of having 2 adults and 2 kids that it makes me laugh the outdatedness of it all. Why not try a 2 adults and however many kids you've got deal or a 1 adult and however many kids you've got deal? That way it is fair on everyone.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

And don't say the club is damned of it does and damned if it doesn't as that's just bullsh*t. It needs to move with the times and the times aren't 1960.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SteveDeckchair
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Sir Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by SteveDeckchair »

Andy. I'm sure if you message Andy Candy he would extend the deal to accommodate variations. it's about getting the next generation interested after all.
Mmmmmm, beeeeeeeer.
OhJimmyJimmy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Jason Fowler

Post by OhJimmyJimmy »

As much as we need players for the future we needs fans for the future - and a few milts for good measure?!
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

I am delighted the club have done this, something I suggested on page 1 of the ideas for Andy Candy thread, and I am sure it has been thought and suggested by many others aswell.

Hopefully 2 dads with lads will be able to club together and make use of the family ticket.
Formerly known as forevertufc