6 Players Listed

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Rjc70 wrote:I drive a diesel. You two seem intent on knackering it. ;-)
Sorry Rob, do you have Green Flag?

Matt.

Oh, and just in case Merse gets the wrong impression by this post, I'm not saying that green flags are in any way superior to any other types of flag, just different. I know you've got a bit of an obsession with me and colour.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

EddUK12 wrote:Its not misleading at all it gives a true reflectionof where resources have gone.

if tufc signed Joe Hart for free next week and sold him the week after for £50m but his wages was £60m per week that would leave the club £10m down. (an extrem example i know, but shows the point) You wouldnt have a bank account that gave you 5% interest pa if the fee was 10% pa, it would leave you out of pocket.

I am fairly sure there are plenty of professional footballer that cry off each week at all levels, but thats my opinion.
From a purely economical standpoint, you are both completely correct. But yourself and the Beetlelover are forgetting the subjective but quite important part where you get to use the car for 6 months. This has many other factors, getting to work every day, allowing you to apply for a better job with a higher wages or just simply allowing you to go have some fun, maybe even dogging.

In regards to Cooper, if he gets fit by the start of next season and turns out to be the player we'd hoped he would be, we'd have a very good player for the Conference. This allows us to play better football, perhaps even get a promotion and gain money in other ways.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
TeenageGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Chris Zebroski

Post by TeenageGull »