YELLOWFEST 2015

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

YELLOWFEST 2015

Post by A Candy »

I appreciate that there are a number of concerns on this site that I cannot comment on, so apologies for posting a non-footballing item. However, given the income potential I have to continue on the basis of "business as usual" so it is with pleasure that I announce the launch of Yellowfest. The press release is reproduced below:
"Torquay United AFC is very pleased to announce the launch of Yellowfest its first music concert inside the Launa Windows Stadium, Plainmoor, Torquay. This unique event will take place on Saturday, 9th May 2015 with doors opening at 12.00 noon and finishing at 11.00pm
Headlining will be the legendary 10cc with an array of hits including I’m Not In Love, Dreadlock Holiday, Rubber Bullets, Donna, Art For Art’s Sake, The Things We Do For Love, I’m Mandy Fly Me, The Wall Street Shuffle and many more.
Also appearing are Glenn Tilbrook and Chris Difford who performed and produced many hits with Squeeze, including "Cool for Cats", "Up the Junction", "Another Nail in My Heart", "Pulling Mussels (From the Shell)", "Tempted", and "Annie Get Your Gun".
There will also be first class performances from local bands including, These Reigning Days, Three Bags Full, The Simmertones, Tesserae and The Esplanades.
Further details, including how to purchase tickets can be found by visiting our website www.torquayunited.com or by ringing 01803 328666"
Tickets will be on sale from tomorrow. Please spread the word to any music loving friends.
Best regards,
Andrew
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

Decent line-up with two big names in 10CC and Squeeze(well Tilbrook and Gifford anyway!,also the very best local bands in These Reigning Days and the Simmertones.Would imagine tickets will go well.
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

Hope its a great success!!!
TUST MEMBER
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Watches from: Pop side

Post by yellowmonkey »

No Billy Bottle? :lol: :lol: