Player Fund Subscribers.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

1. Gullinwotplaces
2. Roadrunner
3. smw89
4. DJ Gull
5. pnutgull
6. Richinns
7. Dazza
8. TqYellow
9. Jerry
10 .Kernowgull
11. lucy6lucy
12. kevgull
13 .cambgull
14. portugull
15. tomogull
16 .jimhart
17. GloomyGull
18. Andy C
19. numpte
20. Olliegull
21. Taxi lady

Added in 2 minutes 3 seconds:
Fantastic effort guys - I will be setting up my donation tomorrow - if I have missed anyone - apologies
DJ Gull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by DJ Gull »

Just Done A rough Tally of this Thread. Not Quite Accurate as one or two people have said their amounts will vary, therefore I've just taken an Average. But so Far just in this thread alone we will have roughly donated £775 (Inc Portugull's Very Generous £500) Since Tuesday!

Well Done everyone. Lets keep up the good work. TUFC needs us all!
To the dotted line, We're on our way
scottymd12
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: kevin Nicholson

Post by scottymd12 »

Talking to one of the directors after the game on Tuesday and he said there had been over £2000 put in the player fund in 24 hours
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

that's amazing !!!
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
smw89
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by smw89 »

The way the club have gone about things this summer should in theory get more fans back on-board, myself and a few friends have now rekindled our passion for Torquay United and are all supporting the player fund and planning to go to many more games. I just hope that with the club being now run by fans that many more fans will get on board and support there local club both vocally and financially!
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

£10/month in from me. Might not be able to get along to as many games, but at least this way I feel like I'm doing my bit to help
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

scottymd12 wrote:Talking to one of the directors after the game on Tuesday and he said there had been over £2000 put in the player fund in 24 hours
Hopefully the club will do some kind of announcement of totals etc!
Markh84
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Brendan Moore

Post by Markh84 »

Steve Breed has just announced on the pitch at half time that the players fund is now up over £4,000. With monthly payments being equalivilent to £250 per week. Great effort from the yellow army :scarf:
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

TUST_Member_Rob wrote: Hopefully the club will do some kind of announcement of totals etc!

At Half time Steve Breed says the total is over £4,000!!
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Yep, fantastic effort, only back from holiday this afternoon, knew nothing about this until today. Don't add my name yet, but will sort something as soon as.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

I've signed up for £10 a month today.
T1ggerboo
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Bayan Fenwick

Post by T1ggerboo »

Remember also that there will be contributors
That are not on this forum ...

Added in 5 minutes 38 seconds:
Like I was up until 10 minutes ago
S.O done a couple of days ago £5 a month- not much but all I can afford -every little will help
njgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by njgull »

I'd definitely contribute if someone could tell me how someone on the other side of the planet could go about doing that. The automatic payment schemes mentioned in the OS article all seem very British. And popping into reception to give my card details is a little inconvenient for me what with that ocean in the way.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

njgull wrote:I'd definitely contribute if someone could tell me how someone on the other side of the planet could go about doing that. The automatic payment schemes mentioned in the OS article all seem very British. And popping into reception to give my card details is a little inconvenient for me what with that ocean in the way.
NJ - you can arrange an International Money Transfer but to do that you will need the Bank IBAN number of the Player Fund account. Presumably you would be able to obtain that by email from TUFC. There would be charges of course so you'd have to check out what that would be. I don't think there is any facility in place for setting up a regular monthly transfer from foreign accounts but I may be wrong. Thanks for your offer of support from the other side of the pond. :-D
neilw53
Trialist
Trialist

Post by neilw53 »

£100 donated via BACS from me