ATTENDANCES LAST SEASON

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Fletch wrote: Perhaps a look at the club site might be a good idea Clem? They have already got a extra pound added on for "high value" matches, presumably for policing/extra stewards.
Supply and demand only works in this case assuming demand outstrips supply. I would like to think we would have plenty of sell outs but realistically cant see it happening, even with reduced capacity...
Football clubs paying to 'hire' the police force is the biggest bunch of bullspit I have ever come across. They are servants of the Crown, the officers are salaried out of the public purse, are not paid extra for attending football matches and do not have to perform duties outside that for which they are normally employed.

If some hippies organise a march against shoes, or teabags or whatever it is which is causing "global warming" this week, the five-oh duly arrive and have to have a fight with a chap called Frog who is refusing to shower until Tibet is free.This is disgusting. Are the protesters charged for police attendance? No, of course they aren't, because A. organic wheatgrass shorts don't come with pockets, so hippies don't carry cash and B. ITS WHAT THE FECKING POLICE ARE FOR, TO POLICE THINGS!

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
clemy1989
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Wroe

Post by clemy1989 »

haha to be fair fletch i don't bother with the official site as everything gets on here quicker. Unless a link is put up on here that i feel may be worth a read. I check this and read the herald
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

Calm down Matt before your head explodes. I did say "presumably". It may be for other reasons...
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

I might well be reading this thread wrong, but I hope there's a substantial police presence at any game where there's a presence of class "A" and class "B".

I'm unsure as to which class alcohol is in, but in the opinion of this professional drinker, it's in a class of its own. (D) :~D :nod:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

Trojan 67 wrote:I might well be reading this thread wrong, but I hope there's a substantial police presence at any game where there's a presence of class "A" and class "B".

I'm unsure as to which class alcohol is in, but in the opinion of this professional drinker, it's in a class of its own. (D) :~D :nod:
You've started early today Trojan!!!! ;-)
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

stefano wrote: You've started early today Trojan!!!! ;-)

:nod: :nod: :nod: England v Switzerland :engflag: :engflag: :engflag:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
budleigh
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by budleigh »

Maybe if your reading this Budliegh, can you give us an update as to whether are going ahead with this idea, or any other's that the club might be pressing ahead with.
Hopefully this, and a number of other initiatives, will be going ahead.
I'll know a bit more at the end of next week.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

stefano wrote: You've started early today Trojan!!!! ;-)
no he hasn't, he hasn't stopped since last saturday !!! :lol:

(D) cheers Troj !!
Brady

I Wish I Was There