Craig Stanley

General chat about anything else goes here.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Craig Stanley

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Not content with falling out with Mustapha Caryol, alientating koe Kuffour, it appears reading between the lines, that he that must be obeyed (at all costs) has now fallen out with Crig Stanley.

Is there no end to this mans talents?
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

He has the weekend off apparently, according to his twittering....must be good being a footballer!!

Average player anyway, not that we use the midfield much to be fair. I can see why he couldnt get into the Morecambe team....
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

Gashead1979 wrote:He has the weekend off apparently, according to his twittering....must be good being a footballer!!

Average player anyway, not that we use the midfield much to be fair. I can see why he couldnt get into the Morecambe team....
....I would have thought he would have fitted right into your team then ;-)
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Gashead1979 wrote:He has the weekend off apparently, according to his twittering....must be good being a footballer!!

...........but obviously not why he was an integral part of a team that got to the play-off final in the division you're struggling to get out of ;-)

Craig Stanley is welcome back here anytime.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

Mr Pougher, It does seem very much so that you are obsessed with us. Instead of writing utter durge about Bristol Rovers, Why dont you concentrate on your own team.

Mustapha Carayol is a very skillful player and is great going forward but he is utter dross defensively, and when he is ahead of our young full back Smith who is also very attack minded, It is criminal to play them both if the opposition have a tricky customer on their left,hence why he is sub/subbed quite a lot, But no falling out between him and Buckle at all.

Joker4 has not been alenated by Buckle, he alienated himself by refusing to play, Paul Buckle has done the right thing.

Craig Stanley has been sh*t quite frankly and him and Matt Gill in the middle are slowing things down, they are both pretty similar and Craig Stanley by the looks of things only knows how to pass sideways or backwards. We have Wayne Brown who is far, far better than Craig Stanley and should be ahead of him every day of the week.

Dave(Southampton Gull), Craig Stanley may have been part of your side that got to the play off final in this division, but so was Chris Zebroski and it doesn't stop him from being worse than useless. Craig Stanley is an average League 2 footballer, I got hooked into thinking he would be a good signing by the reviews Gulls fans had given him, but so far he has looked abysmal along with Zebroski. Hopefully they will both improve, as like with the whole team they just might be taking a while to settle in.

But up to now, You are welcome to take them both back :~D
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Craig - if your reading this (and ML agrees) you would be more than welcomed back here.

Moral of the story - the grass is not always greener!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
lovinthatsurf
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: mansell

Post by lovinthatsurf »

no..quite true..the grass is often burnt and scorched and full of fake tan and false promises!
in vino veritas
fallaces sunt rerum species
lovinthatsurf
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: mansell

Post by lovinthatsurf »

And yes i am not as busy at work as i should be..think i need to stop clogging the forum lol!!!!!!!
in vino veritas
fallaces sunt rerum species
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

It's when you realise the field the otherside also comes with a pair of bulls when you need to picnic.

Welcome back SG!!!!!
Last edited by Awayday on 09 Sep 2011, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

BritishGAS wrote:
Dave(Southampton Gull), Craig Stanley may have been part of your side that got to the play off final in this division, but so was Chris Zebroski and it doesn't stop him from being worse than useless. Craig Stanley is an average League 2 footballer, I got hooked into thinking he would be a good signing by the reviews Gulls fans had given him, but so far he has looked abysmal along with Zebroski. Hopefully they will both improve, as like with the whole team they just might be taking a while to settle in.

I'd have them both back immediately. Ever thought it could be the Managers fault and not the players?

I've seen plenty of Gas fans moaning about the long ball crap you're playing, we played the passing game last season, Stanners and Zebs both thrived ^.^

Sack Buckle, it'll be much easier than starting off yet again with new players :clap:
Dave

ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

BritishGAS wrote:Mr Pougher, It does seem very much so that you are obsessed with us. Instead of writing utter durge about Bristol Rovers, Why dont you concentrate on your own team.

Mustapha Carayol is a very skillful player and is great going forward but he is utter dross defensively, and when he is ahead of our young full back Smith who is also very attack minded, It is criminal to play them both if the opposition have a tricky customer on their left,hence why he is sub/subbed quite a lot, But no falling out between him and Buckle at all.

Joker4 has not been alenated by Buckle, he alienated himself by refusing to play, Paul Buckle has done the right thing.

Craig Stanley has been sh*t quite frankly and him and Matt Gill in the middle are slowing things down, they are both pretty similar and Craig Stanley by the looks of things only knows how to pass sideways or backwards. We have Wayne Brown who is far, far better than Craig Stanley and should be ahead of him every day of the week.

Says the ROVERS fan posting on the TUFC board...

See the problem I have with this?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

You have a lot of problems, Matt, most of them facially but one or two with your mental state too :)
Dave

ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Southampton Gull wrote:
I'd have them both back immediately. Ever thought it could be the Managers fault and not the players?

I've seen plenty of Gas fans moaning about the long ball crap you're playing, we played the passing game last season, Stanners and Zebs both thrived ^.^

Sack Buckle, it'll be much easier than starting off yet again with new players :clap:
If not sooner! Stanners particularly is a joy to behold, I was absolutely delighted at the prospect of getting to watch him play all season, then Buckle nicked him and it seems he is being wasted at BR. Oh well, average L2 player, imagine how good he'll look next year with Rovers in the Conference... :~D

Matt.

Edit. **** off Dave, you're the ugliest bloke in history, and a bellend to boot :na:
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Says the single bloke living at home with mummy :clap:

See you tomorrow, gorgeous :@
Dave

BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

ferrarilover wrote: Says the ROVERS fan posting on the TUFC board...

See the problem I have with this?

Matt.
No, I do not see the problem you have with this, Matt Ferrari :~D

I may be on your forum, but I am not constantly talking about Torquay United am I?

I am just responding to numerous posts from Torquay fans about my club!!!

Mr Pougher seems far more interested in the goings on at Rovers, than he is for the team he allegedly supports.

Do you see my problem, with your problem you have with this? :-D