Torquay United v Oxford United - 9/3/13

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Can't make this game after much trying. I'm feeling a bit better but i can't afford the outlay of well over a hundred quid. I thought i'd be able to sort something out but it's just too much money for me at the minute. So unless i win some cash tomorrow then i'm 100% not going and sorry to let everyone down. I am working on getting to Southend next weekend though, it's a real trek for me as it is for you guys and i've never been before so would like to squeeze it in if poss. I'm confident that i can make it so long as the snow stays away. Yes snow, forecast for us up here next week.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

bixieupnorth wrote:good job he didnt ask what retrograde ejaculation is??!!
oh my god. ive just done a search and found out what this is. :-o :-|

:scarf:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Retrograde ejaculation can also be a complication of diabetes, especially in cases of diabetics with long term poor blood sugar control.
Oh good!!

Oh, and to keep it on topic.

Win 2-1 to us

COYY!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
tommygull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by tommygull »

Hi all.

It will be only my second home game this season. (the first being Rochdale which was cracking). Are any of you lot going to be in the B&L prior would be good to say hello.

Cheers,
Tommy
:( Tommy :)
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Check this Family Guy sketch :

Note : humorous Gloster appears to have got his test tickles in a twist with his prostate.[/quote]

Oh trojan you are soo right. I was thinking of testicklybites cancer. of course the other end is Prostate. (note lads it's prostate not prostrate as many mistake it for. Thats when the lazy can't gt off their butts. :lol:

That sketch did make I larf though especially when it was suggested he gets a tan. Now trojan if your going to get exmained don't forget. you have to get a tan first. Not easy in this country.

Finaly =. This is the And finaly bit. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES START ANY SONGS FROM THE TERRACES ABOUT ME GETTING MY BIT TWISTED OR ELSE. YOU HAVE BEEEN WARNED. I know you lot. Wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw Ferrari lover
No apologies for shouting. I know your deaf, Yes you, you know who I am talking too. LOL
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I hope no Oxford fans log on and see all this, they won't come down to Plainmoor ever again! :lol: They'll think we're a right bunch of weirdos and scare them off forever. :)

By the way, i hope it's the Oxford keeper lying 'prostrate' for most of the game, only to be getting back up to pick the ball out of the net. In fact as it's McCormick i would hope that there is some justice and he lies prostrate for good, but not inside our 6 yard area. :~D
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

austrianandygull wrote:I hope no Oxford fans log on and see all this, they won't come down to Plainmoor ever again! :lol: They'll think we're a right bunch of weirdos and scare them off forever. :)

By the way, i hope it's the Oxford keeper lying 'prostrate' for most of the game, only to be getting back up to pick the ball out of the net. In fact as it's McCormick i would hope that there is some justice and he lies prostrate for good, but not inside our 6 yard area. :~D
Now Now Andy. I will be organising a tan for you if you suggest we are weird. We are no where as inbred as those weirdos who are green just down the road.
It will be a real change to see you all for once. I have my wiff bringing me down tomorow as my driving ban has been extended. It dont look too good on that front. I may even have to sell my jag. If I do I am going to get a chuaffuer and get him driving me around on one of those new Bentley Incontinental comodes. I hear they are the ultimate in luxury
On topic. Come on you yellows. lets have a victory to lift our heads. or rears if having an examination. imagine all those moons if the ref awards a penatly to the other side. :lol:
Last edited by Glostergull on 09 Mar 2013, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.

bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

shant be about today i'm afraid, shes on a late shift so i'm having a boys day, on the bus half two to the garderners rest, the bottom welly, the fat cat and the shakespeare for an afternoon of fun and frolics!!

hoping for one knills first victory and scintillating attacking play!! 2-0 howe 2, 2718 there with 800 in away end
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Are the other pubs nearby to the fat cat Bix? As i said before, i used to work at the Sheffield RSPCA and i used to walk dogs around the fat cat (sometimes going in :devil: ) and also around Kelham Island brewery and the streets around there as they had no land at the shelter except the car park and it was all we could do to get them exercised generally. I've not heard of the other pubs though.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Both us and Oxford are around 8\5 to win today but i reckon at 12/5 the draw looks a really decent bet. Obviously i hope we win though. :scarf:
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

Hi Guys. Am so gutted. I arranged for cover for my business only to get here this morning to find it locked up and no one answering the phone. I have to stay and hold fort. Got no one who can fill in and so have to miss the collection. I hate letting people down. But it's totaly out of my hands, on top of the sad news of the passing of a fellow fan I know It's been a morning I want to forget.

bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

yeah they're around that area andy, if you come out the shelter and turn left and left again, the shakeys right there, but it was closed until 18 months ago. my favourite pub in sheffield these days tho, great range of ales, bands, jazz, comedy club, beer festival, it has it all

enjoy the match everyone, 2-0 howe any time 22/1!
still keeping the faith
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

Just watching Everton v a rampent Wigan!,

Very much up for this game

COYYYYYYYY :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

bixieupnorth wrote:yeah they're around that area andy, if you come out the shelter and turn left and left again, the shakeys right there, but it was closed until 18 months ago. my favourite pub in sheffield these days tho, great range of ales, bands, jazz, comedy club, beer festival, it has it all

enjoy the match everyone, 2-0 howe any time 22/1!
What you mean a left past the paint shop thingy and up the small hill and left again? There was a restaurant there a good few years back if i remember and some flats and a tattooist over the road. Is this where the shaky is?
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

up the small hill and right, just there, little patch of green beside it, i'm sure you've scooped many a poop from that grass!! never got cold hands tho did you??!!
still keeping the faith