Manager

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

He's been Torquay manager for 3 games now, about time someone questioned his future.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
rooster
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Bodin

Post by rooster »

Or realistic expectations i suppose.........
rooster
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by rooster »

Bit harsh
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

rooster wrote:Put like that it doesn't sound so good............so whats the answer?
Ling
rooster
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by rooster »

Bit late i'm thinking.......
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Love this thread, thanks for bringing some much needed entertainment back to the site. Whats the answer, believe they have been around the world, and just like my baby, no one can find it.

Maybe they should try looking in the building.
Formerly known as forevertufc
rooster
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by rooster »

Glad to have cheered your evening............new to following football, tend to favour rugby but giving it a go :scarf:
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

forevertufc wrote:Love this thread, thanks for bringing some much needed entertainment back to the site. Whats the answer, believe they have been around the world, and just like my baby, no one can find it.

Maybe they should try looking in the building.
That's it I'm deleting my account.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

What a joke thread. 3 games in. Sad to even be thinking it, yet discussing it.

Knives away people - I remain positive and honestly think the squad is far better than last year.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Sunnysideup
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Manse

Post by Sunnysideup »

Richinns wrote:What a joke thread. 3 games in. Sad to even be thinking it, yet discussing it.

Knives away people - I remain positive and honestly think the squad is far better than last year.
And, I think, a bit more interesting to watch....

But for individual errors (that no manager can legislate for tactically) we could well have had 3 points on Saturday (letting Constable get on the end of that punt for one!!!).

We actually attack the opposition now and, as a consequence, will get punished at times by pace on the counter.
Apathy Rules...............it's ok though, nobody's that fussed about it........
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

taxilady wrote:Patience?
Another thing to add to the problems with English football list!
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Nonsensical thread - the post from sunnysideup is just the sort that I have never understand. We have lost 3-1 at home to a team missing their star player in Kitson, and who lost their two first choice wingers during the game - but we could have won apparently.
If Morecambe hadn't hit the post in the last minute and we had not scambled an injury time equaliser against Wimbledon we could well have accumalated a grand total of zero points.
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Carol Vorderman..eh?

Post by wodger of awabia »

brucie wrote:Nonsensical thread - the post from sunnysideup is just the sort that I have never understand. We have lost 3-1 at home to a team missing their star player in Kitson, and who lost their two first choice wingers during the game - but we could have won apparently.
If Morecambe hadn't hit the post in the last minute and we had not scambled an injury time equaliser against Wimbledon we could well have accumalated a grand total of zero points.
Yes, 1 more point (perhaps) in Aug. a draw against Hartlepool. Not a lot expected during Sept. given the difficult fixtures. The manager is just not good enough to sort it out, I.M.O.
teeboo100
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: alex russell

Post by teeboo100 »

come on please give the lad a chance knill and brass arnt stupid people we are 3 games in i do see we have issues in the side but saying hes not up to the task is just rubbish and brucie i do realize that a large majority of your posts are designed to wind people up and you are entitled to your opinion however do you ever see any good in torquay we are a small club with about 2000 hard core fans give the club a break hay we are never gonna be a premier club we are a team that's always going to struggle And that's why i love torquay so much cos i feels like a family homely club not a franchise like a large majority of your so called successful clubs
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

The games in September are going to be very hard. Not looking forward to it TBH.