Torquay Vs Argyle

General chat about anything else goes here.
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Torquay Vs Argyle

Post by Parry »

Wasn't sure whether to post this in the yellow army or here, but I decided the devon derbies are all about banter so this section is most fitting. If we could emulate just half the atmosphere we created at home park last season then we'll have a great noise inside plainmoor. I'll be standing on the popside for this one as close to the middle as I can get. I think the yellow army need to get to work in organising flags, balloons, yellow pages etc for this game.
Score prediction:2-0
Attendance:5000 ish
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

there won't be 5000 there for a start, this is tufc were talking about!
1050 in away end, plus 500 more in our end, the standard 2300 plus 1000 max big game attendees, so that's 4850 at the very best, but I'd imagine more like 4500 especially if it's all ticket?
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

agree with the 2-0 scorecast tho
still keeping the faith
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

This game won't be all ticket, the attendance could top 5000 allthough doubt it, however would be delighted with 4800 as last season the gate was 4157, don't forget our away holds 1050 behind the goal with the added two blocks of Bristows bench, so their will be closer to 1400 gargs this time around, last season they had hardly any in the home ends.

According to a work mate who is a white member at Argyle tickets are selling well, his membership gives him third priority and he thinks none will be left.
Formerly known as forevertufc