Torquay United v Plymouth Argyle - 26/11/13

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Torquay United v Plymouth Argyle - 26/11/13

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I'll put the thread up once again then to replace the missing thread deleted by the site issues. Mainly because we have our biggest game of the season in about 24 hours, I think?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Is there really a need to get so sarcastic because no ones had the chance to get a thread up (something you do every week anyway)?

Anyway, desperately hoping we can get a result here - a good performance and 3 points tomorrow could well kickstart the season - and we as fans need to get behind the team. Hopefully there'll be a drum in the middle of the Pop, and hopefully our fans won't choose to abuse Luke McCormick over supporting our lads. Whatever 11 are put out, get behind them.

COYY!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I don't have the monopoly on threads Nick, anyone can chuck one up there at any time if they so wish but I take on board your points.

Echo the sentiments about McCormick. He isn't worth wasting breath on and agree that everyone needs to be 100% behind the players on the pitch out there tomorrow.

I'm not going for a prediction. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I know, but you have a good following for your thread starters so it's good to keep them up (even if some people don't like them).
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Thank you Nick, much appreciated but I've just about lost the enthusiasm of late so I'm not fussed if someone else wants to knock them up and maybe put a different slant on things?
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

A very important game. I'll be in the middle with the drum, everyone needs to be in full voice.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote:A very important game. I'll be in the middle with the drum, everyone needs to be in full voice.
Can't you go behind Knills dugout and bang every time his head goes down.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

arcadia wrote: Can't you go behind Knills dugout and bang every time his head goes down.
OR you could stand with me and join in with the chants so the fans do their bit for the most important game of the season?
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote: OR you could stand with me and join in with the chants so the fans do their bit for the most important game of the season?
Yes I think he'd better :scarf:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I will spare you all my thoughts during the game as I'm off to watch Chesterfield v Northampton. I'm not even going to check the score, I just need a break from us at the minute and i'll find out the result when I get home and hope it's a positive one. I need to stem the flow of negativity for a while, try and let it pass and recharge my batteries for the Scunny game so I can be up for it and raring to go. COME ON LADS!!!! :scarf:
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Got ear plugs for halftime score then? Andy dont give up.
Lucy
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

lucy6lucy wrote:Got ear plugs for halftime score then? Andy dont give up.
Haha! Good point! :lol:

I'll just put my fingers in my ears and chant lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala for a while. Hey, folk will think I'm crazy but I am anyway so it won't come as a shock to me. :)
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I hope both managers clap you out of the ground, Andy :)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Southampton Gull wrote:I hope both managers clap you out of the ground, Andy :)

:rofl:

Bang to rights! :lol:
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

Glad the drum is going! Ready to shout!

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!