Jimmy Keohane

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
TUST_Member_Rob

Jimmy Keohane

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Could be a heslop replacement, has been training with us this week

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35254449
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

At 5ft11 he's still not as tall as I'd like but taller than our other midfielders.. Looking at his record of 11 goals in 53 English league appearances he seems to know where the net is, which would be a major bonus for us!

He left Exeter because of lack of game time and if Tis has recommended him to KN then he might be worth a shout. Don't know why he left Woking though? Does anyone know if he's injury prone?
"It is all about being straight and honest with people about where they stand. I think, Jimmy, is of an age now, 24, where he is entitled to be hoping to play regularly and I couldn't say to him that he was going to be a regular. That is not to say he wouldn't have played, I didn't want him here or he is not a great teammate, but you have to be straight with people especially when they give you everything and try very hard for the team. I couldn't promise Jimmy that he was going to be at that level that he wanted to be and I am hoping he finds that somewhere else."
Read more: http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/M ... z3wZagb7Ji
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

If I remember correctly he was quite a talented player - good shot and pass on him, could be the key to scoring more.

Honestly I don't think our team is too bad based on what I've seen this Christmas. Wright, Marsh, Verma, Ajala and now this guy should help us score more goals.
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Sounds positive - good potential signing here and still looking for a forward. The fact he mentions potentially signing a free agent (or a loan signing) seems to be in addition to Andre Wright. Hopefully his loan can be extended, with perhaps someone like Blissett coming in as another option
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

yellowforever wrote:If I remember correctly he was quite a talented player - good shot and pass on him, could be the key to scoring more.

Honestly I don't think our team is too bad based on what I've seen this Christmas. Wright, Marsh, Verma, Ajala and now this guy should help us score more goals.
You mean he could help us score more than we concede?
paul tufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Jason Fowler

Post by paul tufc »

I think it was Jimmy Keohane who scored a cracking goal against us at Plainmoor three years. From about 30 yards out in front of the family stand.
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

nickbrod wrote: You mean he could help us score more than we concede?

I wouldn't go that far. I'm not sure anyone could.
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
DaveysBarTab
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: none right now

Post by DaveysBarTab »

Keohane was good against us a couple seasons ago for city. Played a no 10 role i think
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

one the Devon sport pages has tweeted that he's going back to Ireland to play. shame
The gulls are going up
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Here training all week and then picks Sligo Rangers ahead of us.

What a joke!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Well it is as our manager seems clueless as to what hes doing. He has Keohane here all week and the day before we are due to play he suddenly decides to **** off to Ireland. Wright seems to have gone for definite but we have no information whatsoever. The sum total is that we now have ONE forward in Marsh and are worse off for players than we were over Xmas.
And this bunch of clueless jokers are apparently going to keep us up - Yeah right.
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

The word 'amateur' springs to mind. If there are no signings between now and Tuesday I hate to think what the gate will be especially if it's cold. Unlikely Welling will bring any.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

What do you mean "if" - That's it for certain. Nicholsons "contacts" have left the building.

Added in 3 seconds:
What do you mean "if" - That's it for certain. Nicholsons "contacts" have left the building.
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

someone on Facebook thinks that Wright's 'due back on Monday'
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066