Knill you're a **** (a cad - for posher members)

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Knill you're a **** (a cad - for posher members)

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Just made me feel better. :rofl:

This man would come unscathed through Armageddon and open up a small retail outlet selling lacquered 'I survived the armageddon' decorative plates and knock them out at £100 a pop to a population of ZERO survivors and still make money!!!

Cheers Alan! Bottoms up!

Maybe not the most appropriate of phrases given for us you ensured it was bottoms down. :-D

ALAN KNILL - DOWN BUT NOT OUT - AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY

I, Alan Knill look back on a season of horror both from a personal and professional perspective and despite managing to help destroy an entire football club entirely on my own I still bounced back and now I'm fronting up the Cobblers survival bid. Well, I say 'fronting up' but what I'm actually doing is meandering up and down the touchline behind No 1 Chris Wilder whilst managing to look like I know what **** day of the week it is and also looking like I want to bum him.

I discuss my torment of signing some absolute buckets of cess like Karl Hawley having thought they had professional dignity and assembling a Torquay side I assumed was 'ready to go' when in fact it was me who was the very same. SHOCK!

Yes, I reveal all (no not that, I know I looked horny in my Olympic sized swimming pool length jogging bottoms but I draw the line at that!) of my turbulent time at TQ1 and how I wished that after the defeat to Scunny I wished that giant squirrels were running amok on the M180 and I was driving a mutha trucker of a HGV en route to Immingham to deliver fish crates and I could squish them to my hearts content.

Those furry fiends had got the better of him and now he has found salvation at Cobblers, a club nicknamed after making shoes out of the fur of pesky rodents which is the irony. Much like the superb Nirvana track, FRANCES FARMER WILL HAVE HER REVENGE ON SEATTLE , Knill has reportedly been recording a similar version ALAN KNILL WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE ON A FURRY SQUIRRELL.

THEY'RE CUTE AND FLUFFY ALAN YOU CRUEL BASTARD!!! HOW COULD YOU?!!! WHAT HARM HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?!!

I'm calling the RSPCA first thing!!

It seems that Alan is trying allsorts to not actually do what he is paid to do yet still support his family. It's not illegal but in my book it's fraud.

Alan, you're a ****!
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 27 Apr 2014, 00:37, edited 2 times in total.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I know Alan won't read this so I've sent him a letter.

You may not believe me but I'm a bloke who wrote to Hasbro games upon purchase of the kiddies game OPERATION and demanded an apology and recompense for purchasing what is essentially a shoddily manufactured product worth £7 max and not the £14.99 (receipt sent) I paid for it and the fact that my 5 year old can whip out the offending organs with the speed of Usain Bolt without so much as a buzz. It's a disgrace.

Play value zero. Unacceptable.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

It's meant to be a jovial post too so if you're waddling around the room like an irate cockerel then wind your neck back in. It's banter.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

No need, it's a doss. Knill is immortal. He has proved it.
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

I can imagine he'll be in the press picture when Pearce signs for Northampton.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I'm sure he will be. It's my final word. Knill would have taken us down for certain IMO and it's so unfair that prosperity can come to people who fail. That's modern life I guess.
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Rjc70 wrote:I can imagine he'll be in the press picture when Pearce signs for Northampton.
The HORROR

Please Krystian NOT THAT CLUB. If he leaves us then please go to a better club than that !!
MH91
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by MH91 »

Pearce would not go to a club with Knill in it. A top class player like him was stuck to the bench for half the season by this incompetent joke of a manager we had, after he had been promised to play regularly. Can't see him go to the cobblers
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

MH91 wrote:Pearce would not go to a club with Knill in it. A top class player like him was stuck to the bench for half the season by this incompetent joke of a manager we had, after he had been promised to play regularly. Can't see him go to the cobblers
:goodpost:

Very true MH91.

So are you in the '****' or 'cad' camp? :lol:
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

Absolutely mad the entire thread.

Not disagreeing that Knill is a cad however for his signings.
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Sorry lads, I would not in any way rule out Pearce ending up at Northampton, in fact if they stay up, Pearce is likely to be top of their shopping list, and he'll go their if the offer is right for him.
Formerly known as forevertufc